PDA

View Full Version : Here's to a New Year!

bullant12
01-03-2013, 01:37 PM
I've been MIA a few days, but this Holiday Season has been a little hard on us. Lots of stress going around. To top things... I recently lost my only nephew on a ATV accident in Puerto Rico (he lived there with my brother on my dad's side of the family). Although I don't have the full details, I am almost certain he was riding without a helmet. His unit turned over, hit him in the head and was intubaded until pronounced brain dead 2 days later. He was 26 years old and is survived by his Father (my brother), mother, grandmothers, an older and a younger sister.

Not sure if we can make Spyderfest this year. No personal issues on that. I have another event going on that weekend and I would not like to miss it. I would even try to go to Spyderfest first and then the other event, but with my work schedule I don't think I can afford it. I would love to say that I was one of the many that got to go to previous Spyderfest and see Ricklen open Pitull Powersports. Hopefully we can make the Owner Event's if time permits us.

However, life goes on and I shall do it in honor of my nephew. He loved life and never met a stranger. Hopefully if I get everything in order, this year should be a great one and see my :spyder2: rYding brothers and sisters out there! Stay Safe and Happy New Year!

FaranH
01-03-2013, 02:06 PM
Erick,

I'm so sorry about the loss of your nephew. I'll be praying for your family during this painful time.

It will not be nearly as much fun without you and Leira at Spyderfest. I'm hoping for a last minute opportunity for you guys to get there. Or maybe Leira can take off and ride up there with me! ;)

Bob Denman
01-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Our prayers go out to you guys! :pray: We're so sorry to hear of such a tragic loss.

ARtraveler
01-03-2013, 02:59 PM
:pray::pray: go with you. Sorry to hear about your loss.

SteveMac
01-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Thinking of you both Erick. Same type of accident happened to the son of one of Connie's co workers here within the past two weeks. Tragic. :pray:

NitroCircus Spyder
01-03-2013, 03:35 PM
I've been MIA a few days, but this Holiday Season has been a little hard on us. Lots of stress going around. To top things... I recently lost my only nephew on a ATV accident in Puerto Rico (he lived there with my brother on my dad's side of the family). Although I don't have the full details, I am almost certain he was riding without a helmet. His unit turned over, hit him in the head and was intubaded until pronounced brain dead 2 days later. He was 26 years old and is survived by his Father (my brother), mother, grandmothers, an older and a younger sister.

Not sure if we can make Spyderfest this year. No personal issues on that. I have another event going on that weekend and I would not like to miss it. I would even try to go to Spyderfest first and then the other event, but with my work schedule I don't think I can afford it. I would love to say that I was one of the many that got to go to previous Spyderfest and see Ricklen open Pitull Powersports. Hopefully we can make the Owner Event's if time permits us.

However, life goes on and I shall do it in honor of my nephew. He loved life and never met a stranger. Hopefully if I get everything in order, this year should be a great one and see my :spyder2: rYding brothers and sisters out there! Stay Safe and Happy New Year!

Hi Erick,

I'm so sorry for your loss. This is such a tragedy and never easy to deal with. My own brother died in my mothers arms on the farm when I was only 6, but it's something that you never forget! My thoughts and prayers are with you and I wish you both the best in the New Year. It was so nice to meet you and Leira in Dallas at the Intl MC Show and I was looking forward to seeing you again. Take care. :pray:

jerpinoy
01-03-2013, 08:02 PM
:pray::pray::pray: and God Bless

Boriken
01-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Hi Erick.

Sentido Pesame, Lot's of prayers for you and your family.