PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Texas Trike Reunion

Mr. White
01-03-2013, 09:34 AM
2013 TEXAS TRIKE REUNION

The Texas Trike Reunion will be held April 4-6 in Kerrville, TX. Kerrville is 75 miles northwest of SanAntonio on IH10W, at the northeastern edge of the "hill country". Wehave some of the nicest roads to ride and we get a lot of compliments. Manywill stay at the Super 8 Motel (830-896-1511). The Super 8 is on Hwy 16, ¼ milesouth of IH10W, exit 508. Other motelsare the Holiday Inn Express and the Best Western. Contact them at 830-895-9500. Tell them you are with the TTR for a possible better rate. On Wednesday afternoon (April 3), we sitaround and visit with friends. There are no strangers

This isnot a rally. It is a trike reunion andis open to all trikers (and a couple of two wheelers). We have no vendors orsales booths. No money is required....itis a loose group. We meet, ride and eat.

Scheduleof events: Not really...those who come in on Thursday, the 4th will meet therest of us at Cooper's BBQ in Llano @ 1:30 for lunch and then on to K'ville. Thosewho come in on Wednesday can ride with me on Thursday morning as I will lead agroup to Llano to meet the Thursdayarrivals. Many have already ridden this route and will form up to go other routes.Most plans are made in the parking lot of the motel or at the continentalbreakfast in the lobby. (Cooper’s is four blocks west of Hwy16 on Hwy 29)

OnThursday morning, we will depart at 0900 from the Y O Ranch Resort Motel parking lot. (one block south of the Motel 8) and go to Luckenbach, on to the Willow City Loop and then to Llano.

CHANGE: We will meet at Kotote Ranch due to Thunder in the Hills Rally at Manfield Park.

On Friday, we meet at Kotote Ranch, 9 miles north of Medina and 18 miles south ofKerrvile on Hwy 16 @ 0900. They serve breakfast at 0830. Then we head for the hills via Hwy 337. We will stop in Leakey at the Frio Canyon Motorcycle Stop for PR and then to Concan and lunch at Neal's Cafe. After lunch, ride the hills with whomever you wish. I will email you Neal’s menu and collect orders in March.

Saturday morning the 6th, ride the hills with new friends (Hwy 335, 336 and 337) and then meet at amphitheater at K'ville Schreiner City Park @ 4:00 (Hwy 173 Southof town) to say your goodbyes. Bring your own drinks and snacks. Many will return home Sunday, some will continue on to Big Bend Nat'l Park, etc. Come ondown. Send me your real name so I can add you to the list for additional information. You are under no obligation.

Each person is responsible for their own expenses and safety. This is not a sponsored event.

Sign up. Email me. George Lewis, scoot62@aol.com (scoot62@aol.com) or call if no email (830)755-8261.

LindaG
01-08-2013, 11:17 AM
This will be the 3rd year for us. Last year the bluebonnets where beautiful.

Mr. White
01-11-2013, 11:51 AM
We will meet at Kotote Ranch on Friday due to Thunder in the Hills Rally at Mansfield Park.

On Friday, we meet at Kotote Ranch, 9 miles north of Medina and 18 miles south of Kerrvile on Hwy 16 @ 0900.

They serve breakfast at 0830.