PDA

View Full Version : Nolan N-Com B4 Bluetooth Battery Size

MtlBen
01-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Anyone can tell me how big the B4's battery is ?

I have a Nolan N104 helmet. I am looking at the new Sena SMH10R bluetooth intercom and I wonder if the battery would fit inside the helmet in the location where the n-com B4 battery is supposed to go.

Apparently, the Sena SMH10R battery is 5.6 cm L x 1 cm H x 2.5 cm.

Any B4 owners out there ?

...Ben...

rcdurango
01-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Anyone can tell me how big the B4's battery is ?

I have a Nolan N104 helmet. I am looking at the new Sena SMH10R bluetooth intercom and I wonder if the battery would fit inside the helmet in the location where the n-com B4 battery is supposed to go.

Apparently, the Sena SMH10R battery is 5.6 cm L x 1 cm H x 2.5 cm.

Any B4 owners out there ?

...Ben...

Hey Ben, I do have Nolan and the n-com. I had battery replaced on both of mine. I've taken it back to dealer and they send it back. I've never paid for new battery yet. They replaced them at no charge to me so far. I was told that customer service was number one with them and they're glad I purchased their system. Just saying! Good Luck

MtlBen
01-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Hey Ben, I do have Nolan and the n-com. I had battery replaced on both of mine. I've taken it back to dealer and they send it back. I've never paid for new battery yet. They replaced them at no charge to me so far. I was told that customer service was number one with them and they're glad I purchased their system. Just saying! Good Luck

The n-com is extremely well integrated, and I would definitely like to buy it. The problem is that my riding buddy has a Shark Evo-Line helmet, so helmet-specific intercoms are not an option.

I would like to avoid the mike boom going under the neck roll, so I find the Sena SMH10R anf Interphone F5 interesting options.

If you could spare 5 minutes, could you measure the B4 battery pack size ?

...Tx...

...Ben...