PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Reggie/Tricled

Spyderific
01-03-2013, 12:20 AM
I have to give thanks to Reggie. When I installed my fender light strips I think I bent them too far and cracked the clear coating causing some of the lights to not work. I called Reggie to order another set and he would not take money from me. He sent a new set out at his expense. Now that's customer service above and beyond! Thank-you again Reggie!

Bob Denman
01-03-2013, 07:51 AM
All too often; we hear the complaints... It's great to hear some good news!! :2thumbs:

Dizneyman
01-03-2013, 07:54 AM
Word of mouth... best advertisement.

kevorama
01-03-2013, 09:26 AM
Reggy did the same for me when I accidentally pinched the leads when popping the fender light back in. I have many more mods coming from him between now and SpyderFest! Can't wait to see them all on.:thumbup:

ARtraveler
01-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Always good to hear about vendors that go "above and beyond". :2thumbs:

GloryRyders
01-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Great customer service and he is comming to Spyderfest :yes: Get your "farkle money" ready!

NitroCircus Spyder
01-03-2013, 03:42 PM
I have to give thanks to Reggie. When I installed my fender light strips I think I bent them too far and cracked the clear coating causing some of the lights to not work. I called Reggie to order another set and he would not take money from me. He sent a new set out at his expense. Now that's customer service above and beyond! Thank-you again Reggie!

I totally agree! Reggie is the best and there are no questions asked. If you have a problem, he will take care of you. Best customer service I have ever had and it's a pleasure to work with him. :thumbup: :ohyea: :clap:

my3gs
01-03-2013, 09:03 PM
The BEST in the bizz :firstplace::bowdown::thumbup::2thumbs:

Extracool
01-05-2013, 07:22 PM
Have been dealing with Reggy for several years,the best quality product, the best installation, the best service from a really personable, caring person, the whole package.

Ivorspyder
01-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Have been dealing with Reggy for several years,the best quality product, the best installation, the best service from a really personable, caring person, the whole package.
:agree: :thumbup:

Ivor:spyder: