PDA

View Full Version : SpyderFest 2013

Cavman
01-01-2013, 11:20 PM
Registration for SpyderFest 2013 has opened. I'm signed up. Looking for camping. Not at the place they have listed. Saw real bad reviews about that place.
Trailer Life Directory has 89 campgrounds listed for the Springfield area.

Who's going?

Cavman
01-02-2013, 12:49 AM
I've put in camping reservations at the KOA Springfield for six nights, April 22-28. This looks to be the closest campground to where the motel/hotels are located. They have a 9.0/9.5*/8.0 Trailer Life Rating.
Near I-44 and MO 360. I gave the campground a heads up about SpyderFest's website as well as SpyderLovers website.

With power and water camping it's less than $35 a night. Stumpy's going to love it there! :yes:

cjackg
01-02-2013, 08:33 AM
I saw lots of negative reviews on timbercrest cg also and not willing to chance it.

I see there are a couple of smaller campgrounds near Ozark that are much cheaper than the KOA and almost as close to the action.
I made a reservation at the Stage Stop RV Park near Lambert's Cafe.

PrairieSpyder
01-02-2013, 09:33 AM
I just called stage stop. FYI to others looking for tent camping locations, they don't have that. The guy there said the nearest would be in Branson.

Cavman
01-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Stage Stop has very low ratings and no ratings for restrooms. I think they don't have any. No tents allowed.
Do a web search for Trailer Life Directory to see all that's there, 89 places listed.

Yol Bolsun
01-02-2013, 10:33 PM
As John said, OFFICIAL SPYDERFEST 2013 REGISTRATION April 24-28, 2013 (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?47411-OFFICIAL-SPYDERFEST-2013-REGISTRATION-April-24-28-2013). SWMBO and I will not be attending this year but are wishing all Georgia Spyder Riders who attend a fun and safe trip. We will be tracking y'all right here.

Cavman
01-14-2013, 10:59 AM
It's early, but we have 9 coming from GA going to SpyderFest as of Saturday.

cracker
02-04-2013, 02:12 PM
It's early, but we have 9 coming from GA going to SpyderFest as of Saturday.
We got our registration and camping reserved. We are staying in same camp as you the KOA. Looking forward to it. Do you how many want to ride together? See you soon.

Cavman
02-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Cracker, if I go to SpyderFest directly from Ga, I have reservations at the KOA starting on April 23. So, I would be leaving late on the 22nd or before the crack of stooopid on the 23rd.

Since I will have Stumpy traveling with me, I'll be driving my Tundra and trailering my Spyder.

I may be dropping by Sharon 'ThreeFeet' place for 'a rest' as she invited me to come by on the way to SF.

There could be a so ever slight chance that I could be going to Front Sight in NV the week before for some training? Then I would be coming from there to SF before heading home.

Update....there are 14 coming from GA.

Tammy
02-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Hawk and I haven't decided if we will be making the trip this year. We would love to see all of our Spyder friends. If we do we would love to travel with other riders. We will let you guys know soon.

HDH
02-10-2013, 01:07 PM
:doorag:Not sure if I want to ride or trailer my Spyder yet. Thinking I will be riding to SpyderFest just bought a hitch and looking at the road dog trailers. Would like to travel with some other riders. Have reservations at AMERICAS BEST VALUE INN for the 23rd.

Spydman
02-10-2013, 04:30 PM
headed to spyderfest. :yes::yes: leaving out on mon. the 22nd. reggy from tricled is installing lights on tues. the 23rd. also want to get some other mods. if i can. excited to meet many new spyder friends. staying at the hilton on nature center way. need to find address's to vendor village and other venues. hope everyone has fun and a safe trip. just purchased a droptail trailer to haul the spyder. it should be here in about 2 weeks. will need to buy a full cover for the :spyder2:. see yall soon. spydman (vince morris) douglasville ga.

Cavman
02-10-2013, 07:07 PM
Vince, they posted the Cords for all of the events in the general section here on SL. So, go and check them out and write down the cords or input them to a GPS so you will have them at the event.

dick574
02-10-2013, 07:27 PM
headed to spyderfest. :yes::yes: leaving out on mon. the 22nd. reggy from tricled is installing lights on tues. the 23rd. also want to get some other mods. if i can. excited to meet many new spyder friends. staying at the hilton on nature center way. need to find address's to vendor village and other venues. hope everyone has fun and a safe trip. just purchased a droptail trailer to haul the spyder. it should be here in about 2 weeks. will need to buy a full cover for the :spyder2:. see yall soon. spydman (vince morris) douglasville ga.

Vince, good to have you coming to SF. When you check into registration at Pitbull Powersports, they'll have directions to Vendor Village. Ryde safe.

Cavman
02-11-2013, 04:15 PM
As of this past Saturday night, we have 16 registered from GA going to SpyderFest.

Tammy
04-15-2013, 07:38 AM
As of this past Saturday night, we have 16 registered from GA going to SpyderFest.

Mike and I will be leaving Saturday headed to Spyderfest. We will stopping halfway to rest, arriving there on Sunday. We decided to stay in Branson and driving over to all the events. If anyone decides to leave on Saturday let us know and we can ride in together.

Daisyjoe
04-20-2013, 08:20 AM
Just wanted to give a shout out to Georgia Spyders attending SF. Ryde safe and enjoy yourself (I would say behave yourself, but you might hurt yourself laughing). Hope to see many of you at the owners' event in Maggie Valley.

God Bless and my Prayers are with you.:pray:

Yol Bolsun
04-23-2013, 05:46 AM
Ryde safe folks and keep us posted.