PDA

View Full Version : New guy to forum but not to trikes

trikester
03-15-2008, 12:18 PM
I'm new to the forum. I'm still waiting for my yellow Spyder which will probably be here next week. I made my deposit in early June.

My avatar shows one of two "front wheel" dual-sport trikes I have built by modifying Yamaha TW200's. They are street legal so I do ride pavement but they are most fun in dirt. That is why I'm getting a Spyder because the TWTrikes are not fast enough for open highway or freeway, just around town and dirt.

For dirt I call them "three wheel Jeeps".

Frank Colver

smokster
03-15-2008, 01:39 PM
I'm new to the forum. I'm still waiting for my yellow Spyder which will probably be here next week. I made my deposit in early June.

My avatar shows one of two "front wheel" dual-sport trikes I have built by modifying Yamaha TW200's. They are street legal so I do ride pavement but they are most fun in dirt. That is why I'm getting a Spyder because the TWTrikes are not fast enough for open highway or freeway, just around town and dirt.

For dirt I call them "three wheel Jeeps".

Frank Colver

Hey Frank,

I met you in Dover Shores, glad you got on the site.
You will meet alot of cool people and learn alot about the Spyder.
Congrats on getting the bike next week !

Lamonster
03-15-2008, 02:55 PM
:welcome: I would love to see some more pics of your creation. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

morgcl
03-15-2008, 03:32 PM
kewl bike :congrats:

Derwin
03-15-2008, 04:25 PM
Wow! From the looks of it, it seems you beat CanAm by creating your own reverse trike! :2cool: Very cool :bigthumbsup:

I'm with Lamonster.....Give us some more pics of your ride! :a18:

Derwin

trikester
03-17-2008, 01:02 PM
Hey Frank,

I met you in Dover Shores, glad you got on the site.
You will meet alot of cool people and learn alot about the Spyder.
Congrats on getting the bike next week !

It was great talking with you that day. As I said then, I had not had an opportunity to speak with someone who was riding a Spyder, so it was good to get your input. Thanks for telling me about this site and also bringing me up to date on some of the aftermarket stuff coming out as well as Can Am news.

I notice that some have asked me to post more photos of my trikes so as soon as I learn the method of posting photos here I will do that.