PDA

View Full Version : SpyderFest Vendor Question

mrfats
01-01-2013, 09:55 PM
This will be my first SpyderFest! Was wondering about vendors...how many have signed up and how many is expected to attend? Will they be set up at the Comfort Inn or at Len's new establishment?

BikerDoc
01-01-2013, 10:05 PM
I have heard the vendors will be at VEndor Village at and Ozark Mo location... not at the dealership in springfield since that is really not the
event site.... Historically the majority of SpyderLovers sponsors have come as vendors with great success so I can't imagine anything less.

Diamond R
01-01-2013, 10:12 PM
Patti and I have reserved our space and are looking forward to seeing some old friends and making some new ones. See ya there.

enjoy the ride
Allen & Patti

SpyderLady
01-01-2013, 10:15 PM
All vendors will be at same place as well as a satellite site of Pit Bull Powersports. As vendors sign up they will be listed on Spyderlovers.com. Please keep checking there

sealfloorboards
01-01-2013, 10:21 PM
All vendors will be at same place as well as a satellite site of Pit Bull Powersports. As vendors sign up they will be listed on Spyderlovers.com. Please keep checking there

Can you clarify what a satellite site means.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

SpyderLady
01-01-2013, 10:27 PM
His new location for his business is in Springfield. At vendor village Len is going to have a smaller version of his store set up with various items including bikes for sale, sales people there. Sorta like a second mini store. However I do believe repairs needed etc will be done at official store location.

pitbull
01-02-2013, 12:25 AM
We will be at both locations and have product on display at both shops! The main store is a stop on the passport routs and will be having special event but we will also be have brp texts at both locations along my shop texts at both locations.... Going to add more fun to the event, the Saturday night big rally will be at the vendor area, registration will be at the main store and we will keep a steady flow with lots of games and rydes and things happing at both locations and threw out the ozark mountains!