PDA

View Full Version : SEALS AT SPYDERFEST

sealfloorboards
01-01-2013, 07:41 PM
I am so stoked about SpyderFest 2013:yes::yes::yes: Seal Floorboards will once again be a vendor there. Got my room at the Comfort Inn. Looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of you who will be sporting your own Seals. It's a great move forward for Len, Lamont and SpyderFest. My best wishes and support :bowdown:

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

SpyderLady
01-01-2013, 08:11 PM
So glad you will be there. I too am hyped to the maxXXXXX:2thumbs::2thumbs: Come on April:yes:

Smokey
01-01-2013, 08:59 PM
i'm Smokey and John's co-pilot. Can't wait to meet all of you.

sealfloorboards
01-01-2013, 09:17 PM
i'm Smokey and John's co-pilot. Can't wait to meet all of you.
Smokey is my sweetie. She's trying to figure out how to get her picture on her profile. Some of you know her as my Facebook relationship.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

GloryRyders
01-02-2013, 06:54 AM
:2thumbs: Thanks for comming to the party!:yes:

Smokey
01-02-2013, 07:26 PM
Yea! Let the party begin! :ohyea::ohyea: Should be a great week!!

SteveMac
01-02-2013, 08:35 PM
Looking forward to seeing you again John. Safe Travels! :thumbup:

murphybrown
01-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Spyderfest 2013 is going to be off the charts rockin fun!!! Glad you're going to be there with your incredible floorboards and your sweetie. John wouldn't be the same without you. :firstplace:

Harley
01-03-2013, 07:16 AM
Anxious to meet you John. Love the Seal Floorboards, and you have been a pleasure to work with.

Harley and Darlene

bmwlarry
01-03-2013, 01:02 PM
John
So, are you going the north route and taking a trailer or riding the southern route?
Larry

sealfloorboards
01-03-2013, 03:25 PM
John
So, are you going the north route and taking a trailer or riding the southern route?
Larry

I think we will take the Northern and haul the Spyder. I have a new truck and can also carry lots of Seals that way.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

GloryRyders
01-03-2013, 03:28 PM
I think we will take the Northern and haul the Spyder. I have a new truck and can also carry lots of Seals that way.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

:lecturef_smilie:You better bring plenty of them.........you don't want to sell out the first day!:roflblack:

sealfloorboards
01-03-2013, 05:44 PM
:lecturef_smilie:You better bring plenty of them.........you don't want to sell out the first day!:roflblack:

Anyone ho know's they want a set can reserve a set now:thumbup:. It would be a big help in planning how many sets to bring. Last year I did sell out.:yikes:

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

Elembytes
01-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Anyone ho know's they want a set can reserve a set now:thumbup:. It would be a big help in planning how many sets to bring. Last year I did sell out.:yikes:

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

Will you be having any "SPECIAL OFFERS" for Spyder Owners at the Event in April? If so I might want to grab a set while there in April.....let us know! Thanks!

sealfloorboards
01-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Will you be having any "SPECIAL OFFERS" for Spyder Owners at the Event in April? If so I might want to grab a set while there in April.....let us know! Thanks!

I'm looking for someone at SpyderFest to help with the installations. Those who know me know I will definitely need help. I'm hoping Len can help me find some one but nothing so far. What I have to pay for help will influence what kind of special I can offer. I'd love to offer free installs like last year but will have to wait and see.

Ride in comfort,
John
seal Floorboards