PDA

View Full Version : SpyderFest 2013

YIRYDE
01-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Does anybody plan on attending Spyderfest 2103 in Ozark, MO?

I plan on attending and would like to meet up with other riders along the route.

PrairieSpyder
01-01-2013, 03:30 PM
Check out the official thread. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?47411-OFFICIAL-SPYDERFEST-2013-REGISTRATION-April-24-28-2013

It's actually in Springfield -or at least the lodging is.

KCPete
01-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Check out the official thread. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?47411-OFFICIAL-SPYDERFEST-2013-REGISTRATION-April-24-28-2013

It's actually in Springfield -or at least the lodging is.

Actually just a few minutes/miles down the road...:) Going to be fun having all the lodging within walking distance...last year was our first Spyderfest, and there were a lot of hours spent chatting & yakking in the hotel parking lots!!:doorag:

SpyRyd
01-01-2013, 04:10 PM
Does anybody plan on attending Spyderfest 2103 in Ozark, MO?

I plan on attending and would like to meet up with other riders along the route.

I plan on attending...have registered and have reservations at Comfort Inn. However, I'll most likely leave on Friday 19 Apr to visit my sister in So Pittsburg TN and then leave TN for Springfield MO early Tuesday, 23 Apr. I'm sure there will be a bunch of folks from Northern VA or Maryland going to Spyderfest whose traveling plans may be more in line with your traveling plans.

PrairieSpyder
01-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Actually just a few minutes/miles down the road...:) Going to be fun having all the lodging within walking distance...last year was our first Spyderfest, and there were a lot of hours spent chatting & yakking in the hotel parking lots!!:doorag:

By the map, Battlefield is in the eastern aero of Springfield. But whatever, that's where I'll be.

daveinva
01-02-2013, 10:00 AM
On the fence... gotta think about it (but not for too long, of course!)

piedmontrider
01-02-2013, 01:41 PM
I'm registered, and booked at the Best Western. I'm allowing two days to get there, but will be going to Winston Salem to pick up someone. So I will probably leave here around Sunday. Perhaps we will meet on the road!
Doug

Phyxius
01-04-2013, 10:54 AM
I know I'm not in VA but, the MD riders seem to be quiet. I've registered and booked (at the Days Inn). My plan is to get there on the 23rd.

I2BZ2W8
01-06-2013, 09:49 AM
I want to go but don't think I can ride that far...so I may see if I can trailer my trike...

SpyRyd
01-16-2013, 02:18 PM
I plan on attending...have registered and have reservations at Comfort Inn. However, I'll most likely leave on Friday 19 Apr to visit my sister in So Pittsburg TN and then leave TN for Springfield MO early Tuesday, 23 Apr. I'm sure there will be a bunch of folks from Northern VA or Maryland going to Spyderfest whose traveling plans may be more in line with your traveling plans.

I'd really like to make the journey to Spyderfest ryding with fellow Virginia Spyder Ryder's. So, with that in mind, I've changed my plans and now will visit my sister on the way home from MO. I cannot make the almost 1000 mile trip without stopping for at least one night along the way. I have reservations at the Comfort Inn starting on Tuesday, 23 Apr, so I'm open to leaving as early as Sunday but certainly no later than 0 dark 30 on Monday.

I hope to make the Spyder Riders of America, Old Dominion Chapter meeting this Saturday at the Cheesecake Factory in Richmond. Perhaps we can discuss Spyderfest travel plans then.

BAD RSS
01-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Those of you going, How are you getting there? Interstate vs. secondary roads.

SpyRyd, I am in Short Pump all the time, but of coarse, this weekend, I'll be in Bristol!! Would definately like some info on joining SRA-ODC

SpyRyd
01-17-2013, 04:11 PM
Those of you going, How are you getting there? Interstate vs. secondary roads.

SpyRyd, I am in Short Pump all the time, but of coarse, this weekend, I'll be in Bristol!! Would definately like some info on joining SRA-ODC

Din't know much about SRA-ODC. Started a post Virginia Spyder Ryders with a list of the 10 Virginia folks registered for Spyderfest asking about travel plans and suggested sending me a PM. Peidmontrider sent me a PM and mentioned the SRA-ODC meeting this Saturday. Gonna try to make the meeting to learn more about it and hopefully discuss Spyderfest travel as well.

Gunkandpudge
01-17-2013, 04:31 PM
Leaving Hot Springs Village Ar the morning of the 23rd. Only two routes to follow, Rt. 7n and then Rt.65n. Booked into the Super 8. See you all there

jwmcclellan
01-20-2013, 01:50 AM
I'll be leaving early on the 22nd, with a stop at a (cheap) motel when I get tired. Then reaching Springfield MO sometime on the 23rd. As far as route, no clue. Maybe whatever my GPS tells me to take. So far MapQuest and Google Maps have me going different routes. One route thru Nashville and the other thru St. Louis.

I2BZ2W8
01-20-2013, 09:39 PM
I have registered and have my hotel....now I'm looking for a trailer...I have a friend from MD who is coming as well..