PDA

View Full Version : HMT Brake Light / Brake Light Flasher Wiring Question

1551retired
01-01-2013, 11:36 AM
I have the Street Magic HTM Brake light with Brake Light Dual Converter Unit currently installed so the HTM works as both a running light and brake light. Does anyone know if the GEN2 Magic Brake Light Strobe/Flasher can be connected so the HTM brake light only will strobe and still allow the HTM to act as a running light?

samewok
01-01-2013, 12:49 PM
I have mine set to strob 6 times.

SpyRyd
01-01-2013, 03:47 PM
I have the Street Magic HTM Brake light with Brake Light Dual Converter Unit currently installed so the HTM works as both a running light and brake light. Does anyone know if the GEN2 Magic Brake Light Strobe/Flasher can be connected so the HTM brake light only will strobe and still allow the HTM to act as a running light?

Yes it can...I have mine installed that way...HTM as a running light and a strobe brake light.

YIRYDE
01-01-2013, 11:30 PM
Yes it can...I have mine installed that way...HTM as a running light and a strobe brake light.

:agree: I have the same setup

1551retired
01-02-2013, 09:40 AM

So you used the universal strobe brake light and wired it directly in-line with the HTM red brake wire?