PDA

View Full Version : NOW WHAT?

sealfloorboards
12-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Christmas has come and gone....what to do?:dontknow: I know:2excited:. Take advantage of the last four days of the SEALS UNDER THE TREE Freight free special:ohyea:. Remember, it ends Dec. 31st at midnight:lecturef_smilie:. After that, your not going to be able to see my wonderful reminders:yes::yes::yes:. It'll be back to the same ol' mundane routine and you won't have me to brighten up your day:yikes::hun:. Not to :bdh: but this is really a good deal. I'm running our of ways to use these little characters:clap: so I'm going to quit writing now:congrats::gaah::agree:. HAPPY NEW YEAR all and....

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

captblack
12-28-2012, 06:49 AM
John,

It looks like you have received a lot of orders during this promotion and it is a great deal. I hope more people take advantage in the next couple of days. Waiting on my new PUPS which I hope will be here any day.

Thanks for all you do ... :thumbup:

sealfloorboards
12-28-2012, 01:34 PM
John,

It looks like you have received a lot of orders during this promotion and it is a great deal. I hope more people take advantage in the next couple of days. Waiting on my new PUPS which I hope will be here any day.

Thanks for all you do ... :thumbup:

Happy New Year Bill,

Thanks to good folks like you SEALS UNDER THE TREE was a huge success. I am surprised and pleased at the number of Spyder owners who are ordering the PUPS:bowdown:. It started out as an experiment but has become a significant Part of Seal Floorboards Sales. Thanks again Bill. remember folks, only a couple of days left to take advantage of the Free Freight offer:yikes:.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

sealfloorboards
12-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Count down, only two and a half more days until I shut my trap for a while and give you all a bit of a well earned Seal Rest:yes::clap::thumbup::roflblack:.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards