PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Joanie
12-24-2012, 10:09 PM
I just spent a wonderful evening with my family. Looking forward to tomorrow with Kev's family. Then tomorrow evening getting to see SpyderLady Linda & John!! Kev and I bought our Spyder in July of 2011, but little did we know what MoGang, SpyderFest and SpyderLovers had to offer. It has been a wonderful last 11 months. Thanks to everyone who has made us feel so welcome. LaMont, Len, everyone thank you for a wonderful year. We are so blessed to have met so many wonderful people. I don't want to name names for fear of leaving someone out, as I don't want to upset anyone. But we appreciate everyone!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Love to all

Joanie & Kevin (Kevorama)

dick574
12-25-2012, 01:02 AM
I just spent a wonderful evening with my family. Looking forward to tomorrow with Kev's family. Then tomorrow evening getting to see SpyderLady Linda & John!! Kev and I bought our Spyder in July of 2011, but little did we know what MoGang, SpyderFest and SpyderLovers had to offer. It has been a wonderful last 11 months. Thanks to everyone who has made us feel so welcome. LaMont, Len, everyone thank you for a wonderful year. We are so blessed to have met so many wonderful people. I don't want to name names for fear of leaving someone out, as I don't want to upset anyone. But we appreciate everyone!!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Love to all

Joanie & Kevin (Kevorama)

Got mine on July 9, 2011. You're right. Never expected to meet so many new friends & experience so much fun riding the Spyder. Would be nice to have my riding partner. Everyone have a Blessed Holiday season.
Dick

ARtraveler
12-25-2012, 03:11 AM
Merry Christmas from Alaska. :thumbup:

GloryRyders
12-25-2012, 06:56 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR :yes:

flamingobabe
12-25-2012, 09:21 AM