PDA

View Full Version : Spyderfest 2013

GASMAN
12-23-2012, 01:39 PM
So I am just wondering..............Who from Washington or B.C is thinking on going to Spyderfest?.....

spyderdan
12-31-2012, 12:23 AM
So I am just wondering..............Who from Washington or B.C is thinking on going to Spyderfest?.....

We are! Are you going to make it there is 2 or 3 days to get there? With or without warm weather gear? Just kidding, hope to see you there!
Dan & Jewell

bluestratos
12-31-2012, 11:33 AM
I am a working stiff but want to go, if it closer to the west coast I can attend but otherwise no in the near future.
We are! Are you going to make it there is 2 or 3 days to get there? With or without warm weather gear? Just kidding, hope to see you there!
Dan & Jewell

murphybrown
12-31-2012, 12:43 PM
Would not miss it....I am LIKE :yes::yes: HURRY UP and announce location...makes not a difference to me where they hold it...cause I know with Len and MoGang in charge it will be off the charts great even if held in a back field somewhere!!!
So all that to say,,,absolutely I am going .. this will be my third Spyderfest...missed the first one, but then I was just a retired Sr Citizen who didn't even know there was such a machine as the Spyder!!! Now that I have been enlightened and bitten by the :spyder2: all that is moot!!!