PDA

View Full Version : Thee Are Priorities In Life!

Texmac1011
12-23-2012, 09:46 AM
I came home from work last Thursday and told my wife about a potential job opportunity in Hawaii, but that there is no Spyder dealer there. She said "Damn, I think I would have liked living in Hawaii". Oh well....;)

DaDrkmysta
12-23-2012, 09:52 AM
I came home from work last Thursday and told my wife about a potential job opportunity in Hawaii, but that there is no Spyder dealer there. She said "Damn, I think I would have liked living in Hawaii". Oh well....;)

There's an opportunity in itself for you!

wyliec
12-23-2012, 09:53 AM
There's an opportunity in itself for you!
+1:thumbup:

Blue Star
12-23-2012, 11:13 AM

LOL, I thought she was going to say that she would miss you :yikes:

Bob Denman
12-23-2012, 02:30 PM
It was just on the news that the Island of Oahu is dissolving anyway! :shocked:

dave01
12-23-2012, 02:33 PM
It was just on the news that the Island of Oahu is dissolving anyway! :shocked:

Gonna happen at the next end of the Mayan calendar

Bob Denman
12-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Well eventually they've GOT to be right! :thumbup: :roflblack:

ARtraveler
12-23-2012, 02:50 PM
The Hawaii opportunity may sound pretty good but you may want to check out real estate. A million dollars does not buy as much of a home as you would think.

Bob Denman
12-24-2012, 07:52 AM
...And you'd quickly run out of new roads to ryde...

Motorcycledave
12-24-2012, 03:01 PM
My wife and I will be in Kona on the Big Island Hawaii in Jan. for 3 weeks I will check there for one
they do have SNOW there and snow machines as well as water craft so I am betting there is a
BRP dealer there. I will let you know from there.
I have a Family member who lives in Kona and works for SSI tuff life huh...
it is strange to go there and see people swimming in the ocean and drive up to the snow and
watch people skiing the same day..... The Big Island is BIG with lots of great twisty roads
that are great on a motorcycle or a Spyder... there are lots of motorcycles there so why not Spyders?
Dave
__________________________________________________ _____________________

eddieshep999
12-24-2012, 03:11 PM
Well eventually they've GOT to be right! :thumbup: :roflblack:

When they are - Who will know anyway ?

Eddie Sheppard
Reading UK

Bob Denman
12-24-2012, 11:21 PM
Somewhere there has to be a distant relative who will somehow have a chuckle over the entire thing! :roflblack: