PDA

View Full Version : best Fan Photos 2012

chris56
12-20-2012, 01:52 PM
BRP sent some of the best photos they got from us in 2012 - a lot of wonderfull places I`v never seen :yes::yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cTmOYCTO04o

asp125
12-20-2012, 02:54 PM
Ahahaaa.... storm trooper!

quickster47
12-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Wow, that is a great collection and a real potpourri of cool places.

Carl

jerpinoy
12-20-2012, 09:48 PM
:yes::firstplace::yes:

DocRags
12-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Wow...our two bikes (and house) are in the video around the 22 second mark! Pretty neat video, with lots of beautiful scenery. Thanks for posting. :2thumbs:

wfdfirech3
12-20-2012, 09:59 PM
That is a very well done group a pictures, I would love to see some of those places.

eddieshep999
12-21-2012, 03:11 AM
That is a very well done group a pictures, I would love to see some of those places.

It would be a nice idear if the Spyder Owners featured in the Photos posted -

Who they are - Which Spyder was theirs (May have to use the time into the Video to ID their Spyder)

Where the picture was taken and the date

They are excellent photos and just makes you want to get on your Spyder and ride

Eddie Sheppard
Reading UK

chris56
12-21-2012, 04:25 AM

Who they are - Which Spyder was theirs (May have to use the time into the Video to ID their Spyder)

They are excellent photos and just makes you want to get on your Spyder and ride

Eddie Sheppard
Reading UK

Hi Eddi - I hope to find the time during the Holidays ..

spyderrock
12-21-2012, 02:53 PM

Eddie Sheppard
Reading UK
Hi Eddie

hey my rt limited is in there its the one that says at Colorado National park, but in fact the photo was taken in June at Zion National Park in Utah. I was on my way to the owners event spent 3 days there resting in a pool it was pretty hot for a canuk lol.

john l