PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM SEAL FLOORBOARDS

sealfloorboards
12-19-2012, 11:55 AM
I want to wish all of my SpyderLovers friends the happiest of Holidays and a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. To those of you who have supported me and are proud owners of Seal Floorboards, I want to say a very special THANK YOU:bowdown:. Your support of me and all the other SpyderLovers vendors has been fantastic. Most of us are very small companies and live or die by your comments on SpyderLovers. Lamont, a very special thanks for the fantastic job and service you provide us thousands of Spyder owners and followers of your website:2thumbs:. I look forward to meeting and getting to now many more of you in 2013. To one and all, I wish for you to.....

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

bmwlarry
12-19-2012, 12:14 PM
Happy holidays to you and yours, also! It has been a pleasure knowing you and riding on "your boards"!
Larry

bruiser
12-19-2012, 04:12 PM
Merry Christmas and happy New Year John.

CSW61
12-19-2012, 04:55 PM
:thumbup: Merry Christmas to you John and all of the SpyderLovers Vendors. You all do a Great Job.... :firstplace::2thumbs:

sealfloorboards
12-19-2012, 11:29 PM
:thumbup: Merry Christmas to you John and all of the SpyderLovers Vendors. You all do a Great Job.... :firstplace::2thumbs:

Thanks,

You guys and SpyderLovers are a pleasure to work for and with. Lets make 2013 the year we all.....

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

sealfloorboards
12-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Happy holidays to you and yours, also! It has been a pleasure knowing you and riding on "your boards"!
Larry

Hey Larry,

Long winter ahead but looking forward to a bunch of Chapter rides this sumer after SpyderFest. Happy Holidays to you and yours also.

Ride in comfort,
john
Seal Floorboards