PDA

View Full Version : Nice surprise thanks to BRP

sawtooth
12-18-2012, 08:29 PM
I just bought my first :spyder2: RT-S the end of Nov. this year and I must say it is an awsome machine. While in the purchase paper work process my salesman was surfing the BRP web site to ensure I recieved all BRP's incentives and he came across a FREE road side assistance program even he didn't know about. The road side assistance is FREE for two years and is a 24/7 coverage anywhere in the USA and Canada. It covers such things as battery service, flat tire, towing assistance, Fuel, oil, fluids, or water delivery service, Broken/lost key, collision, etc. It's limited to $200 but it was a nice perk to say the least.
I was wondering if any one of the nearly 10,000 Spyderlovers members recieved this program in there purchase as I haven't read anything about it in this forum,. I believe this program just started the 24th of Sept.
You folks are awsome and I hope you all have a great Christmas.
:doorag:
Bob :shocked::thumbup::cheers:

SpyderDen
12-18-2012, 08:35 PM
:bowdown: Gotta love it. Nice to get unexpected perks. :yes:

mwkess
12-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Yes, I got it. :2thumbs: I have a card with the toll free
number to call for service.

Hope I don't have to use it though.

SpyderAnn01
12-18-2012, 09:15 PM
The roadside assistance also comes with the BEST warranty.

Hberninger
12-18-2012, 09:21 PM
It was in the "Welcome" packet they sent me 2 months after I bought my Spyder.

Raknid
12-18-2012, 09:24 PM
purchased ours in early Nov and did not receive anything. Did BRP send the card or did you get from the dealer at time of sale?

Pops
12-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Bought our :spyder2: in mid-Oct & received the roadside "cookie" package along with the welcome package from BRP after about a month or so. Nice to have, but hoping we don't need it.

Cruzr Joe
12-18-2012, 10:09 PM
purchased ours in early Nov and did not receive anything. Did BRP send the card or did you get from the dealer at time of sale?

Raknid

Call your dealer

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

Laila's Dad
12-19-2012, 12:00 AM
I got the 2 year free roadside assistance package too. It was one of the selling perks my dealer mentioned when I purchased in October. It's kind of like safety gear...hope to never need it, but great to have it.

bob edward
12-19-2012, 12:42 AM
I just bought my first :spyder2: RT-S the end of Nov. this year and I must say it is an awsome machine. While in the purchase paper work process my salesman was surfing the BRP web site to ensure I recieved all BRP's incentives and he came across a FREE road side assistance program even he didn't know about. The road side assistance is FREE for two years and is a 24/7 coverage anywhere in the USA and Canada. It covers such things as battery service, flat tire, towing assistance, Fuel, oil, fluids, or water delivery service, Broken/lost key, collision, etc. It's limited to $200 but it was a nice perk to say the least.
I was wondering if any one of the nearly 10,000 Spyderlovers members recieved this program in there purchase as I haven't read anything about it in this forum,. I believe this program just started the 24th of Sept.
You folks are awsome and I hope you all have a great Christmas.
:doorag:
Bob :shocked::thumbup::cheers:i got my rt july 2012 i have the same.i am from ontario canada.:yes::yes::yes::yes:

GASMAN
12-19-2012, 12:48 AM
Had to use it this summer..................$200 did not get me far down the highway at $50 hook up fee and $3.50 a mile in Washington State :banghead:

Safe travels

jerpinoy
12-19-2012, 11:46 AM
:welcome: and:congrats: