PDA

View Full Version : OLY THREE DAYS LEFT

sealfloorboards
12-17-2012, 01:37 PM
OK folks,

Only three days left iN the SEALS UNDER THE TREE, free shipping Holiday Special:yikes: Your response this year has been amazing:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:. Don't be one of those who will kick themselves on Dec. 21st. when you realize you're a day late and $45. shorter. I want to thanks all of you who have supported me this year. Starting a new business at 68 and seeing it grow over the past two years has been on of the highlights of my life. THANKS ALL, and........

Ride in comfort,

John
Seal Floorboards

sealfloorboards
12-18-2012, 11:14 AM
You would think I could at least spell ONLY right. The SEALS UNDER THE TREE Free Shipping Special is down to the last 2 days:yikes:. All I can say at this point is "ya snooze, ya lose" :congrats:to you who made the move yesterday. Santa will be good to you this year:clap:

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal
Florboards

Plyrod38
12-18-2012, 07:56 PM
John,

I took advantage of your offer and my boards were delivered last Friday. Thanks!!

Looking forward to the installation hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks Again,
Bill

crazyspyder
12-18-2012, 08:47 PM
:shocked:hey John, I"m that knucklehead that's trying hard to get those ordered thru BML . :banghead:takes 3 days to clear things up so i am hoping that you'll extend that date
just a bit and get that free shippment.NO -one has to know:pray:
:ohyea::ohyea: I will have them ....:clap::trike::b2b::spyder:

sealfloorboards
12-18-2012, 09:54 PM
:shocked:hey John, I"m that knucklehead that's trying hard to get those ordered thru BML . :banghead:takes 3 days to clear things up so i am hoping that you'll extend that date
just a bit and get that free shippment.NO -one has to know:pray:
:ohyea::ohyea: I will have them ....:clap::trike::b2b::spyder:

Hey crazyspyder,

I'm working hard to get the Bill Me Later feature on my website. I'm going to extend SEALS UNDER THE TREE until New Years Eve. Hopefully it will give others a chance to use the Bill Me Later feature as well. I do listen to you folks and work hard at making the best Floorboard and payment method I can. I will make a general announcement when that feature becomes available. I want all my Spyder friends to......

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

sealfloorboards
12-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Well folks, this is about the last day to order and hope to get your SEALS UNDER THE TREE by the 25th.:lecturef_smilie: Anything ordered today will be shipped tomorrow.:yes::yes::yes:. I will be honoring the Freight Free Special until De. 31st.:clap: They only problem is that Santa will have to rely on FedEx after tomorrow.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

2manycars
12-19-2012, 11:46 AM
I purchased a set of boards from you for my RT shortly after purchasing it this past April. They have made the ride much more comfortable for both my wife and I. The added legroom, and the ability to change positions has made the spyder much more enjoyable for longer rides.

Even with the new RT having floorboards, they do not look like they will offer the comfort of what you offer, and their much higher cost make your product all the more desirable.

sealfloorboards
12-19-2012, 11:59 AM
I purchased a set of boards from you for my RT shortly after purchasing it this past April. They have made the ride much more comfortable for both my wife and I. The added legroom, and the ability to change positions has made the spyder much more enjoyable for longer rides.

Even with the new RT having floorboards, they do not look like they will offer the comfort of what you offer, and their much higher cost make your product all the more desirable.

Thanks my friend,

I love your thinking:clap:. I will be working on a 2013 version of Seal Floorboards just as soon as I have access to one. My scouts are already checking, measuring and taking pictures for me.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboard