PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Fest

recordingguy
12-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Any news where Spyderfest will be held yet? There is a bunch of people that have to schedule vacation at their work place at this time for next year. Need to make arangements to stay some place also.

SPYD3R
12-16-2012, 07:47 PM
shouldn't we call it a SPYDER INFESTATION....? :thumbup: :bowdown: :ohyea: :chat: :coffee: :cheers: :pray:

Joanie
12-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Dates of Spyderfest are set!!!

April 24-28. Schedule those days off!!!

We will be posting the official location of Spyderfest by the end of the year!!!

I know it stinks!! to put it nicely.

But we are working on making this SpyderFest better than ever. Just trust the MoGang on this one!!

We know this driving everyone crazy... Us too!!!

Our Spyder Friends are the best in the world!!! We can't wait to see you all again and meet so many new friends.

Please just trust us!! It will be great!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Love to all

Pyro Lady & Pyro Man
Joanie & Kevin

MouthPiece
12-16-2012, 08:13 PM
I bet if I tried a "search" on this forum and plugged in "When is Spyderfest", I'd come up with 1000 different threads.

Chris

Kungfuspyder
12-16-2012, 08:22 PM
Dates of Spyderfest are set!!!

April 24-28. Schedule those days off!!!

We will be posting the official location of Spyderfest by the end of the year!!!

I know it stinks!! to put it nicely.

But we are working on making this SpyderFest better than ever. Just trust the MoGang on this one!!

We know this driving everyone crazy... Us too!!!

Our Spyder Friends are the best in the world!!! We can't wait to see you all again and meet so many new friends.

Please just trust us!! It will be great!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!!

Love to all

Pyro Lady & Pyro Man
Joanie & Kevin

thank you for giving us a date to look forward to so we are not left hanging. I haven't been to one of your events, but I know yall will be making it great for us.:bowdown:

Blue Star
12-16-2012, 08:23 PM
I bet if I tried a "search" on this forum and plugged in "When is Spyderfest", I'd come up with 1000 different threads.

Chris

:agree: and that would be 995 too many. The important part has been told (dates), so we just need to wait until the Spyderfest committee lets us know. I am sure they know what they are doing.

otter28169
12-16-2012, 08:37 PM
Is Spyderfest usually held in the MO area? I apologize for the dumb question, but I am a newbie.:shemademe_smilie:

Blue Star
12-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Is Spyderfest usually held in the MO area? I apologize for the dumb question, but I am a newbie.:shemademe_smilie:

Yes, Cuba, MO.

mrfats
12-16-2012, 10:20 PM
Come on folks tell us what your options are...we're adults, we can take it! :bowdown:

Mspiggyz
12-16-2012, 11:00 PM
I don't think it's a dumb question I was wondering the same thing:yes:

bmwlarry
12-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Come on, make it Branson this year. We could all get together for a great long day ride to Cuba! Only 170 miles!

SpyderLady
12-18-2012, 01:58 PM
Yes, Spyderfest will be in MO...... more details will be announced around the beginning of the New Year.:chat::popcorn::popcorn:

Blue Star
12-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Yes, Spyderfest will be in MO...... more details will be announced around the beginning of the New Year.:chat::popcorn::popcorn:

Darn. I was hoping you would move it to So Cal, as it is a shorter ride for me :roflblack:

kevorama
12-18-2012, 08:50 PM
An announcement will be forthcoming very soon. There is a lot going on behind the scenes that has to be tied up before we can give any info. Such as, special rates on hotels and camping in the general area for SF 2013 attendees. I know that everyone is going crazy with not knowing where it is. Welcome to our world, LOL. We try to make this the absolute, best Spyder event in the country. Now that it's gotten so large, it takes a little more time and work to put it on.

The best that I can say is to make sure that you have those dates for SF 2013 off of work. Stay tuned and Merry Christmas!

G-Man
12-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Cuba would be the preferred venue in my opinion. Small town atmosphere. History. Great roads. And very little traffic to compete with. The people are great, everywhere you go.

Don't let the fact that all the hotels in Cuba are booked fool you into believing SpyderFest 2013 will be held there though. Most people in attendance at SpyderFest 2012 reserved their rooms last year before leaving Cuba, anticipating it would remain there.

We'll just have to wait and see what's in store for us next year. Things have been getting bigger, if not better, since the first SpyderFest in 2010.

While you're waiting for the 2013 location, read up on the history of Spyderfest, and how it all began here: http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...URI-RENDEZVOUS (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?17547-MISSOURI-RENDEZVOUS)

Check the follow on years and posts to find out why everyone is so excited!!

I urge you to look up the previous SpyderFest threads, and especially the photos, to see why this is such a great time.

Down home. Personal. And just plain mid-west friendly.

Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Most certainly looking forward to seeing old ones.

Let the good times roll!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Wherever it is!!!!! :doorag: