PDA

View Full Version : RGV South Texas

wolfeman220940
12-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Hello,

Has any one had any business with F&T Valley Motor Sports. I am thinking about placing an order or a ST-S model with them and wondering a few things, How well is the staff there are? and How well is there service staff? Thank you

Tx web rider
12-16-2012, 05:25 PM
sue down there in alamo has done business with them

i have gone there once seemed to be competent people

Sue=RGVSpyderGirl

ValleyRider
12-29-2012, 08:35 PM
I took my previous bike to them October 2011. It took almost three weeks to do three items. A friend who owns a Spyder called them for an appointment for service and was told that they did not have time. He even offered to make the appointment for two weeks later and was told the same thing. Would appreciate any info as to how they are to do business with as my friend's reply from them may simply had been the result of a disgruntled employee.

missouriboy
03-08-2013, 07:27 AM
I have a new 2012 that I didn't buy at F & T, but I live only 16 miles from there, so that's where I'll be doing all my dealer business. When I had my 600 mile service there a couple weeks ago they were extremely friendly and competent, and took me in the very same morning that I called for the appointment. The service includes a wash job, but their wash equipment was down and they gave me a card for a free wash later. When I did that, they honored the card cheerfully.

I've now been there 5-6 times, and I have only good things to say about them. They have treated me just like you would expect from an authorized dealer, even though I didn't get my Spyder from them.

Padre Spyder
03-28-2013, 04:57 PM
Hello,

Has any one had any business with F&T Valley Motor Sports. I am thinking about placing an order or a ST-S model with them and wondering a few things, How well is the staff there are? and How well is there service staff? Thank you
I have been using F & T for three years and Carlos has been excellent in providing service on my 2008 SM5, 2010 RT, and I also have them service my 06 T Rex (which I would not trust to very many mechanics).
Service has been courteous & fast.

Ae7842
07-24-2013, 09:12 PM
I'm Adam I'm from laferia,,is there any spyder hangouts,or ride days:D:f_spider: