PDA

View Full Version : Motrcycle Show

lil rabbit
12-16-2012, 07:55 AM
First of all I want to thank Kelly our local BRP Rep. :clap: It was nice to finally meet him and know that he is in our area of Puget Sound. Second the new models for the Spyder family was awsome. The new models are better up close than in a picture. There was a good turnout of Spyder owners from the local area and a few from BC, Canada. I believe BRP has done well with the up grades to the new models. I noticed on the RT Limited it came with adjustable handlebars which was very nice for someone who has short arms and can adjust the bars to their comfort. The new exhaust system looks very sharp but didn't get to hear them but they do look sharp. I like the floorboards on the new ST's and all of the other accessories they have added. :thumbup::thumbup: Well I just wanted to share my thoughts and opinion of the new lineup for this years Spyder. I almost forgot the say thank you to all of the :spyder2: dealers from our area that were there supporting BRP and talking to most of them as I was looking at all the different models.

Once again I want to say thank you to BRP for a great new lineup of Spyders and that if you think about it they do listen to their customers on how to better a product that is not that old.

Lil Rabbit

grumpybob
12-16-2012, 04:21 PM
First of all I want to thank Kelly our local BRP Rep. :clap: It was nice to finally meet him and know that he is in our area of Puget Sound. Second the new models for the Spyder family was awsome. The new models are better up close than in a picture. There was a good turnout of Spyder owners from the local area and a few from BC, Canada. I believe BRP has done well with the up grades to the new models. I noticed on the RT Limited it came with adjustable handlebars which was very nice for someone who has short arms and can adjust the bars to their comfort. The new exhaust system looks very sharp but didn't get to hear them but they do look sharp. I like the floorboards on the new ST's and all of the other accessories they have added. :thumbup::thumbup: Well I just wanted to share my thoughts and opinion of the new lineup for this years Spyder. I almost forgot the say thank you to all of the :spyder2: dealers from our area that were there supporting BRP and talking to most of them as I was looking at all the different models.

Once again I want to say thank you to BRP for a great new lineup of Spyders and that if you think about it they do listen to their customers on how to better a product that is not that old.

Lil Rabbit

Now, if BRP would exchange a 2012 for a 2013 for all that bought a 2012 after July 1,2012 at no additional cost. :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:. Need to get those new updates.

guinness
12-17-2012, 02:25 AM
I too liked the upgrades. The handlebars, adjustable vents and the floorboards may very well be in my future. It was nice seeing all the Spyder owners there!

coreyt700
12-19-2012, 04:58 PM
Those of you riding the 2012 and older RT models will be pleased to know that the 2013 does not come standard with those bars, vented windshield, or adj. deflectors. Thats right they have to buy them extra too.:joke: We can also update any of the SE5 models with the floorboards(the 2013 owners do get this one included.)