PDA

View Full Version : ITT'S COUNTDOWN TIME!

sealfloorboards
12-15-2012, 09:29 AM
Wow, Dec. 15. already:yikes: Only 5 more days left in the SEALS UNDER THE TREE Holiday Special! Free freight, that's a $45 savings on your new Seal Floorboards:clap::clap::clap:. Hoave a very happy Holiday Season and don't miss out:lecturef_smilie: Now is the time to......

Ride in comfort,
John
sealfloorboards.com

spydercowboy
12-15-2012, 06:00 PM
Received our floorboards Thursday, put them on immediately and took a ride today. Well the wife did and she says she really really really likes them. Feels the machine more but can hug the tank better for turns. And is able to stretch out and relax too. Now I just have to get the Spyder back from her. I think we are sold.

Cruzr Joe
12-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Real happy with the Pups on my RT Ltd

Cruzr Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

sealfloorboards
12-16-2012, 09:21 AM
Received our floorboards Thursday, put them on immediately and took a ride today. Well the wife did and she says she really really really likes them. Feels the machine more but can hug the tank better for turns. And is able to stretch out and relax too. Now I just have to get the Spyder back from her. I think we are sold.

Gosh, I hope I haven't created a two Spyder Family with my Seals (Nah, that's not really true:roflblack:). Anyway, I very pleased you two are happy with them. Happy Holidays and......

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards