PDA

View Full Version : Best Dealer for Purchase and Service in the Puget Sound Area;

kyledye
12-15-2012, 02:17 AM
Now that the ST is on the scene and I can take a riding course not too far from me to get endorsed for the Spyder, I think I'll put my ducks in a row and go after one pretty soon. Since I live in Gig Harbor I have some choices as to who I purchase from and who will service the Spyder. I thought folks who have already been down that road could help me out a bit. It'd be greatly appreciated

I purchased my latest ride new, a 2008 Yamaha FJR1300 in Bremerton but switched the service to Tacoma.

If I have to ride a little to be happy with the service, I'm okay with that.

Thanks all!

Kyle

lil rabbit
12-15-2012, 09:32 AM
Kyle,

There are a few dealers in your area. I bought my Spyder from Lynnwood Motoplex in Lynnwood on Hwy. 99. The sales people were good to me especially Jeff. The service there has also been very good each time I took my Spyder in for service and for any mods I had them install. The parts department was very helpful also when I needed something that they didn't have on hand. So that's my opinion for Lynnwood Motoplex. I know of a new dealer in Fife but haven't heard anything about them as to their customer service. Another dealer is in Enumclaw and I have heard they have a good customer service and dealership. One of our rides last year was sponsered by Enumclaw, in which they paid for our lunch and the mechanic that sponsered them was very helpful to everyone who asked him questions about RT's and RS's. So hope this helps you with where to go to purchase your new Spyder. Also this weekend is the Motorcycle show in Seattle and today there is a gathering of Spyder Owners at the BRP booth. It is at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle.

Bruce
aka:
lil rabbit

Radthorne
12-15-2012, 05:49 PM
I agree with everything Bruce said, my experiences (including Jeff the salesman) have all been exactly the same. Heard the same things about the other dealers too, although have also heard good things about the dealer in Mt. Vernon.