PDA

View Full Version : ALL WOMEN SHOULD LOOK AT THE WOMEN ONLY SECTION

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-14-2012, 05:56 PM
Right now .... if you snooze you loose..:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack ::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Merry Christmas Mike....:thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-14-2012, 05:59 PM
Now that you've picqued everybody's curiosity, the rush to get there will be amazing! :shocked: :roflblack: :thumbup:

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-14-2012, 06:21 PM
Now that you've picqued everybody's curiosity, the rush to get there will be amazing! :shocked: :roflblack: :thumbup:

Bob I don't know if you peeked but this is a Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal ......Mike...:thumbup:..:yikes:

Bob Denman
12-14-2012, 06:24 PM
I can't; it's in the "Ladies Only" section... :opps:

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-14-2012, 06:55 PM
I can't; it's in the "Ladies Only" section... :opps:

Bob, don't kid me you'r a peeker from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back :yikes::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack ::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::rofl black::roflblack::roflblack:.....:roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:....Mike

kawakii
12-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Thanks, that is a good deal :) Going to buy one to have as an extra jacket for visitors -- already have an extra helmet in case ! Just posted on Girls on Spyders Facebook page as well so hopefully others get a great deal as well :)

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-15-2012, 08:11 AM
Thanks, that is a good deal :) Going to buy one to have as an extra jacket for visitors -- already have an extra helmet in case ! Just posted on Girls on Spyders Facebook page as well so hopefully others get a great deal as well :)

Thanks for the the thanks :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:.....I'm just trying in a small way to spread some Christmas cheer...Have a Merry Mike.......:2excited: :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bob Denman
12-15-2012, 10:28 AM
Bob, don't kid me you'r a peeker from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back :yikes::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack ::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::rofl black::roflblack::roflblack:.....:roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:....Mike

Oh. I am SOOOO... pleading the fifth!! :opps: ;)

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Oh. I am SOOOO... pleading the fifth!! :opps: ;)

This item has been corrected......it's actually a " MESH " jacket....Sorry :thumbup: