PDA

View Full Version : Mass shooting at school in CT

SpyderDen
12-14-2012, 01:42 PM
At least 27 shot and killed. Many we're children.

dave01
12-14-2012, 02:22 PM
Very sad to hear and read about this. Prayers go out to all affected

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/ap/2012/12/14/School_shooting_reported_in_Newtown_Conn_.html

jerpinoy
12-14-2012, 02:44 PM
This is a very terrible.:( How can we as FAMILY :spyder2: to help or do something to eliminate this things from happening again:(. Innocent get killed especially children. I will now give up my freedom owning gun for all the children who are killed.:( I hope I will make a difference. This time I cannot hold any gun on my hand that will remind me of these tragedy. This is the second time (shooting)(Oregon) in 2 weeks. One father shot his son and killed accidentally last week. These are the only reported I wonder other that are not.

Bob Denman
12-14-2012, 03:29 PM
They are all in our thoughts and prayers... :pray::pray:

wyliec
12-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Prayers to all affected directly and indirectly.:pray::pray:

JJW SpyderRider
12-14-2012, 07:11 PM
:pray: When I logged onto the internet this afternoon and saw the news my hart just dropped. My wife was a teacher and like most of us I had a child that went to school. I wish these guys would kill themselves without the need to take so many innocent lives with them. :pray:

My :pray: go out to not only the familes but all the young kids that had to experience this horror.

SpydermanCT
12-14-2012, 07:19 PM
A coworkers granddaughter was in that room today and survived. Please pray for the families, teachers and responders that will be forever effected by this tragedy.

:pray:

btcherm
12-15-2012, 03:51 AM
Praying:pray: for the victims of sandy Hook elementary school,to all family,friends,and love Ones affected,by this tragedy.
we send our love,:pray:light:pray:,strength,:pray:and healing prayers,:pray: