PDA

View Full Version : ARRIVED DFW TX

MrLooney
12-12-2012, 10:05 AM
Hi All :spyder2: fans

I have landed safe and sound in Fort Worth Texas yesterday, the last 130 miles was for the most part uneventful..

EXCEPT

for one little unexpected stop by a black / white with twinkling blue and reds.

I have you clocked at 77 in a 70 mph zone. May I see your license and insurance.....................................

then a few questions are exchanged (while I am fumbling for my license) and my short story of why I was here. Handing him my license (no motorcycle endorsement) and no insureance, I tell him I am going to DFW to see my friends and will get my insurance there. He goes to his car and I sit patiently

He comes back and hands me a piece of paper and ask me to sign it. I did. then he give me my license and said, this is only a warrning, no fine, no problems, you are free to go! The posted speed is 70, drive slower and be safe. bye

THANK YOU SIR !!

As I drive off, I think WOW am I really lucky....

If he would have seen me about 5 minutes earlier 77 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

spyder3
12-12-2012, 10:13 AM
So, let me get this straight. No Mc endorsement? No insurance? And he said slow down?

In NJ they call a flat bed, bye bye spyder, give you a very uncomfy ride in the back seat and fine you out the :cus:. In court you could lose your first born....:roflblack:

Play the lottery today!! :thumbup:

flamingobabe
12-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Yeah!!! go buy a lottery ticket.....you one lucky fellow.....enjoy Ft Worth....I'm south of there about 300 miles....

spydercowboy
12-12-2012, 12:09 PM
Shoot, 80mph is common practice around here. Wonder what ticked him off to stop you. Maybe he just wanted to look at your Spyder.

grumpybob
12-12-2012, 12:26 PM
So, let me get this straight. No Mc endorsement? No insurance? And he said slow down?

In NJ they call a flat bed, bye bye spyder, give you a very uncomfy ride in the back seat and fine you out the :cus:. In court you could lose your first born....:roflblack:

Play the lottery today!! :thumbup:

Same or worse in NY!

napper39
12-12-2012, 12:55 PM
here in ottawa kansas they give you a day in jail tow your ride and:lecturef_smilie: a big fine for no insurence and you dont get your ride till you have profe of insurence,and no m on your lic,man thats moore money fine.i know all this for a fact i worked the jail here for 3 years and seen it frist hand.:yikes: