View Full Version : Spyderfest 2013 Location

Cruzr Joe
12-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Anyone willing to tell us yet?

Cruzer Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

mrfats
12-11-2012, 01:19 PM
Seems like a huge secret. I've read where several people need to know to plan their vacation time for 2013...

ARtraveler
12-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Sounds like there is "behind the scenes" stuff going on that we are not privy to. It could be anything, so it is probably just best to wait until the news is given out.

SpyderLady
12-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Dates have been set o scheduling vacation time should not be an issue. Just as soon as I can I will be posting on Spyderfest 2013. Please be patient. We have lots to decide so we can continue to make this THE SPYDER EVENT of the year to attend. :-)

Cruzr Joe
12-11-2012, 09:26 PM
OK, sitting in the corner listening to my music while i await the announcement.

Cruzer Joe

Joanie
12-23-2012, 09:48 PM
OK, sitting in the corner listening to my music while i await the announcement.

Cruzer Joe

Hidden Bunker!?!?!?

I think need one of those!!!

Patience!!! It will be worth the wait!

ronrico
12-24-2012, 01:04 AM
Thought I would make hotel reservations in Cuba just to be safe but I found out that I was to late. Only found a hotel 17 miles away. Everything in Cuba was not available for the dates that were posted for Spyderfest. If anyone knows something different please let me know. Hope to see all where ever it will be.

SpyRyd
12-24-2012, 01:51 AM
Thought I would make hotel reservations in Cuba just to be safe but I found out that I was to late. Only found a hotel 17 miles away. Everything in Cuba was not available for the dates that were posted for Spyderfest. If anyone knows something different please let me know. Hope to see all where ever it will be.

might want to try the Days Inn in St. James. I made reservations there about a week ago. Good place per some folks who stayed there last year. St. James is about 10 miles from Cuba.

Y Rider
12-24-2012, 08:25 AM

Make sure you tell them you are attending Spyderfest. Most places in Cuba reserve the rooms for Spyderfest guests.

Tigger
12-24-2012, 04:52 PM
What are the dates? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

DocRags
12-24-2012, 05:46 PM
Dates are 4/24-4/27. Some folks make it a weeklong event, though, so they can get more riding in around the area. Everyone is anxious about location so they can get reservations for a place to stay. Well, truth be told, a lot of us made reservations for 2013 before we left Cuba when Spyderfest 2012 ended...but we've been all wondering if those reservations are in the wrong location. Maybe we'll know by New Years (Come on, MoGang...end the suspense. Hint, hint).

ronrico
12-24-2012, 09:11 PM
I did get reservations at the Super 8 in Sullivan. Maybe I should just call the the hotels in Cuba to see if there are rooms available.

JJW SpyderRider
12-24-2012, 10:25 PM
In the past there was no question that Spyderfest was going to be in Cuba. If it was going to be there this year we would know by now and there would not be all this speculation.

The hotels in Cuba are going to be shocked if everyone that had a reservation calls to cancel once the location is announced. They have been good to us in the past and I hope they have not lost business thinking all rooms were booked.