PDA

View Full Version : Georgia Dealer Experience?

JKMSPYDER
12-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Looks like I will buying my Spyder from either Mtn Motorsports in Marietta or Gainesville Motorsports in Gainesville. Any experiences with sales or service at either dealer?

johnnyrocket
12-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Looks like I will buying my Spyder from either Mtn Motorsports in Marietta or Gainesville Motorsports in Gainesville. Any experiences with sales or service at either dealer?

Last June we were on a ride in that area when my emergency brake cable came loose while parked and my Spyder went aways down hill(luckily someone saw it and steered it to the curb) so we stopped in Gainesville Motorsports and the service dept. took us right in and fixed it. The Spyder was out of warranty but they would not accept any money. We were on the road in a very short time. I don't know if this is any help or not but I was impressed!(Plus they gave me a shop t shirt!) Good luck with you purchase.

Pennyrick
12-07-2012, 10:15 PM

I don't believe Mountain Motorsports in Marietta is a Spyder dealership. They carry Can Am at their stores in Conyers, Ga and in Kodak, TN but apparently the Marietta store is too close to the Can Am dealer in Kennsaw to get the franchise there.

I will send you a PM about Gainesville.

MikeinGA
12-09-2012, 12:39 AM
I don't believe Mountain Motorsports in Marietta is a Spyder dealership. They carry Can Am at their stores in Conyers, Ga and in Kodak, TN but apparently the Marietta store is too close to the Can Am dealer in Kennsaw to get the franchise there.

I will send you a PM about Gainesville.

I bought my 2011 RS-S a Gainesville had my 600 mile service there and if my broke down in front thier place, I would have it towed to Freedom in Larenceville to be repaired they have a great bunch of service techs.

Mike