PDA

View Full Version : BOY OH BOY!

sealfloorboards
12-07-2012, 02:52 PM
You'd think it was the Holiday Season the way you folks are responding to SEALS UNDER THE TREE!!! It's been great:bowdown:. The Elves ar lovin' the work:) A number of you have said you were holding off, hoping for some kind of Holiday special on Seals.. Well. it's here, don't miss out on a great deal:lecturef_smilie:. My stock is good and I'm shipping with a day or so:yes::clap::yes:. Don't let Santa pass your chimney this year:yikes:.

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

sealfloorboards
12-08-2012, 09:10 AM
You'd think it was the Holiday Season the way you folks are responding to SEALS UNDER THE TREE!!! It's been great:bowdown:. The Elves ar lovin' the work:) A number of you have said you were holding off, hoping for some kind of Holiday special on Seals.. Well. it's here, don't miss out on a great deal:lecturef_smilie:. My stock is good and I'm shipping with a day or so:yes::clap::yes:. Don't let Santa pass your chimney this year:yikes:.

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

Can you believe it, only 12 days left to be sure Santa can get your SEALS UNDER YOUR TREE by the 25th.:yikes: Waiting until the last minute can be chancy:gaah:

Ride in comfort,
John
sealfloorboards.com