PDA

View Full Version : HELP ON PRESENT

spydercoach
12-07-2012, 02:08 AM
Have any of you ladies ever worn a battery heated vest? If so what do you think of them and any brands you recommend? This will be a present for my wife. Thanks, Walt

SpyderAnn01
12-07-2012, 02:42 AM
Walt, that is a great idea for a gift. I haven't worn one but Gerbings get great reviews.

Paula(Butch2025)
12-07-2012, 07:13 AM
Great gift idea...mine is wired but it was a very easy install...check out the vests from Aerostich. They are very good, I love mine and Butch has had his 2 years now with no problems.

Highwayman2013
12-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Check out Warm and Safe heated gear, I have used a jacket liner and gloves for 2 years and love them.

spyderpoop
12-24-2012, 04:19 PM
I wear the synergy heated vest and it work so well I need to leave it on low or it s too hot cost about $125

Spidergirl
12-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Have any of you ladies ever worn a battery heated vest? If so what do you think of them and any brands you recommend? This will be a present for my wife. Thanks, Walt

My husband got me the heated jacket and the heated gloves, they plug right into the bike and I love them. I also have the controls because they get really hot if you can't control the heat.

Shewhoprays
12-27-2012, 04:17 PM
My husband got me a heated jacket and heated gloves from the Harley shop. I haven't been on my roadster yet to see if they work. Everyone in our chapter says they work great. Course with the name Harley you know they are $$$. Bj

kawakii
03-05-2013, 07:05 PM
Gerbing makes great heated gear and is a made in USA company. Their warranty is also very good. we both have heated vests.

Blondie
03-06-2013, 08:51 PM

I have a Gerbing Jacket liner (heated). It fits nicely under my leather jacket, and plugs into a battery tender plug. It has a knob style thermostat for adjusting the temp to "just right". My liner is an older model, but hubby got one from this year and it works in a similar way. Great way to extend your riding season and what a great surprise for your wife.

pickelhead
03-06-2013, 09:41 PM
My wife and I both have "The Base Layer" by Venture. They are very comfortable and warm. They are not bulky and the heat settings are very adjustable for just the right amount of desired heat. I bought extra batteries from Dennis Kirk. They are probably one of the best things I bought in the way of apparel.:clap::yes::ohyea:

Chupaca
03-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Husband and I both have liners and gloves from Warm Gear and they work great. Looks like the "like /dislike" has been answered, but which to get has gotten confusing...:dontknow: