PDA

View Full Version : Got a Box!

Paula(Butch2025)
12-06-2012, 07:27 AM
:yes:I got the first shipment of t-shirts yesterday...the other box should be here today!!!! We will be planning a day to meet up at Caswell's to pick up your shirts if you ordered them through me. But even if you didn't order a shirt please come up and join us it would be fun to see everyone - I don't know about you but I am going through Spyder Group Therapy withdrawals!!!!

I will let you all know when we are heading to Caswell's as soon as I talk to Les.

--Paula

fireplug98
12-06-2012, 12:15 PM
HiYa Butch & Paula !!!

Hope all is well !!!!
I didn't know we were ordering from you. I ordered direct from them.
If you had put an order in for me, I will still buy them from you or maybe someone would want to buy them since they would be extras.
Either way you will get paid for them !!!!
:-) I almost pulled my Spyder outta storage. I'm having BIG time withdrawals !!! LOL
Let me know when Caswells date is. I will be there !!! :-)
Also when is Les planning the showing for the 2013 Spyder or did I miss it ???

Tommy J.

When are ya planning the 2013 rides ??

Paula(Butch2025)
12-09-2012, 09:36 AM
HiYa Butch & Paula !!!

Hope all is well !!!!
I didn't know we were ordering from you. I ordered direct from them.
If you had put an order in for me, I will still buy them from you or maybe someone would want to buy them since they would be extras.
Either way you will get paid for them !!!!
:-) I almost pulled my Spyder outta storage. I'm having BIG time withdrawals !!! LOL
Let me know when Caswells date is. I will be there !!! :-)
Also when is Les planning the showing for the 2013 Spyder or did I miss it ???

Tommy J.

When are ya planning the 2013 rides ??

I only ordered for the people who are not on this forum or are afraid to order things online:banghead:. The only thing I ordered for you was the t-shirt you won at our last ride pot-luck.:yes: (that box has not come yet) We are hoping to put together a day to see the new ST (when he gets one) and distribute the shirts all at the same time...if the ST isn't here before Christmas I think we'll still try to get together soon.

MMcc
12-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Paula; I don't remember if I asked you to order one for me either. Just returned from China yesterday. Will go do some ryding this week. I had asked Les to order me 2 stock shirts in XL for gifts but have not heard if he received them yet. Friends here ride:spyder2: but neither is from MN thus only BRP logo. If I ordered or you have an extra XL I'll send a check and pick up the shirt when we return in the spring. You and Butch have a happy holiday with family and friends. Mike

Paula(Butch2025)
12-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Paula; I don't remember if I asked you to order one for me either. Just returned from China yesterday. Will go do some ryding this week. I had asked Les to order me 2 stock shirts in XL for gifts but have not heard if he received them yet. Friends here ride:spyder2: but neither is from MN thus only BRP logo. If I ordered or you have an extra XL I'll send a check and pick up the shirt when we return in the spring. You and Butch have a happy holiday with family and friends. Mike

Mike, I did not order for you. But you can go on CAT Specialties here on Spyderlovers and go to the State Chapter button and click on Minnesota to pick out which style and color you and Caroline would like.

As for riding...right now we are in the middle of a winter storm with 6 inches of snow and the ground and it's still coming down! Happy riding!