PDA

View Full Version : Buying my first Spyder!

JKMSPYDER
12-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi all! I will be buying my first Spyder soon and have been viewing the forums the last few weeks. I live in Murphy, NC which is in the far SW tip of the state next to TN and GA. Are there any Spyder riders in this area? I see that Pickelhead lives in Franklin which is about 50 miles east of Murphy. If anyone is closer, please let me know. By the way, I will be buying the yellow ST-S as soon as the dealer gets one in. Looking forward to meeting other Spyder Ryder's soon.:yes:

Bob Denman
12-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Welcome to the Party, JKM! :2thumbs: :yes::ohyea:

d.o.spyder-rts
12-04-2012, 11:24 AM
:welcome:to the spyder web, as you've found out this is the place for all things spyder related. Dale

jerpinoy
12-04-2012, 12:04 PM
:welcome::congrats:

ARtraveler
12-04-2012, 02:31 PM
:welcome: You have very good taste in new :ani29:'s. The yellow is my favorite color by far for 2013. :2thumbs: Let us know when you get it and be sure to post pictures. :thumbup:

EzeSpyderGA
12-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Greetings and hello from Crandall, GA. We live about 5 miles inside of the GA border with TN. Murphy is about 50 miles from our house. We do a lot of riding up around your area including Robbinsville, Andrews, Hawiasee, and Franklin. Will try and hook up with you after you get your Spyder. Have you decided where you are going to purchase it yet? We bought ours up at Alcoa Good Times in Louisville, TN, just outside of Knoxville. Good people. Another place is Extreme Propulsion down in Cartersville, GA. Both places have good service techs.
Do you have any dealers around your area there in Murphy?

:yes::yes::yes:

JKMSPYDER
12-04-2012, 05:38 PM
No dealers close to Murphy. There is a dealer in Chattanooga, one in Asheville, and in Kennesaw, Gainesville, and Marietta, GA. I have visited the dealers in Chattanooga, Gainesville and Marietta. Will probably buy from Mtn Powersports in Marietta. They seem to offer the best prices, largest dealership from the one's I visited, and longer Saturday service hours.

SPIDY
12-14-2012, 12:13 PM
We would love for you to stop in our store and check out the latest 2013 Spyder lineup!

Extreme Propulsion (770)386-9430

SPIDY
12-15-2012, 09:38 PM
John.......... It was great to meet you today! I'm excited for you to pick your new spyder up. I am glad we had what you were looking for and I hope the excitement doesn't mess up your Duck hunt! Thanks Sean @ Extreme Propulsion.

Sarge707
12-15-2012, 09:49 PM
:welcome: Deal Tough__ Because in Oct-Dec 2013 what you pay FULL PRICE for NOW will be sold at a $2,000-$3,000 discount???????????nojoke

JKMSPYDER
12-16-2012, 03:42 PM
I did get what I thought was a good deal. I did not pay full price and got some extras thrown in. I figured with the 2013's being advertised as better brakes and better suspension and the ST being a brand new model, I would have to pay full price but I was wrong.