PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me

weapon
12-03-2012, 01:03 PM
or has anyone else become completely distracted by the new STS.:gaah:
I can't stop looking for pictures or videos.
I'm glad I will get a fix this weekend at the motorcycle show.

Does anyone have any pictures they have not shared yet?

Weapon

Netminder
12-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Better get to a STS anonymous meeting soon, before it is too late!:roflblack:

Bob Denman
12-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Or just get one and park it where you can stare at it a lot! :shocked: :roflblack:

They are a sharp-looking bike! :2thumbs:

Netminder
12-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Or just get one and park it where you can stare at it a lot! :shocked: :roflblack:

That they are Bob!i personally wish I could have one of each, but I would have to postpone retirement for another 20 yrs!:yikes:

Bob Denman
12-03-2012, 01:49 PM
I've got that covered... I'm just gonna be found dead at my desk in a puddle of drool on one of our clients' folders... :shocked: :roflblack:

Spydr in KS
12-03-2012, 01:55 PM

Found one I can have in January, plan to stare at it all winter!

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/66229_10151232229618094_1431334355_n.jpg

Bob Denman
12-03-2012, 01:59 PM
:2thumbs: If you're planning on having a "Come Over, And Help Me Stare At My New Baby" party; I'm in training! :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: :thumbup:

ARtraveler
12-03-2012, 02:04 PM
I guess I am one of the few that has not gone GAA GAA yet. I like the looks, the new color options, and the fact that it offers an option between the RS and the RT for now.

I still want to see what actual purchasers of the ST are going to be saying once they have 5,000 to 10,000 miles on their new machines. I also want to see if people are going to consider them being worth the money they spent after some real ownership time.

Since I just purchased a second RT new (2011)--I am not in the market for the 2013's. Which for me is kind of a bummer--because I really like that Citron yellow RT. I missed that by about six months because we needed another RT.

Sooooooooooooooooo--I hope you will not flame me too bad for sitting back and letting others be the "test purchasers" this time around. Been there, done that and have the t-shirt to prove it. 2008--first GS year, 2009-early semi auto (SE5), and 2010 new RT premier edition #474.

weapon
12-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Found one I can have in January, plan to stare at it all winter!

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/66229_10151232229618094_1431334355_n.jpg
:yes:Nice!!!!

Bob Denman
12-03-2012, 02:34 PM
I guess I am one of the few that has not gone GAA GAA yet. I like the looks, the new color options, and the fact that it offers an option between the RS and the RT for now.
Sooooooooooooooooo--I hope you will not flame me too bad for sitting back and letting others be the "test purchasers" this time around. Been there, done that and have the t-shirt to prove it.

"Each to their own notion", said the old woman as she kissed the cow. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_3_110.gif

No flames or flamers! It's all good! :2thumbs:

Littlebadwolf
12-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Not going Gaa Gaa over the ST either at this point...I've spent a lot of money getting my 09 GS/RS to the point where I wanted it and I'm very content with that...especially considering the fact that I've never had a problem with it, it's running like a charm and has everything & more than the ST offers...I'm not saying that a ST won't be in my future....just gonna get my money's worth out of the 09....Meanwhile...I'll look forward to the performance, maintenance issues and other reviews of the ST series...I believe BRP hit a home run with this one..

Sarge707
12-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Not going Gaa Gaa over the ST either at this point...I've spent a lot of money getting my 09 GS/RS to the point where I wanted it and I'm very content with that...especially considering the fact that I've never had a problem with it, it's running like a charm and has everything & more than the ST offers...I'm not saying that a ST won't be in my future....just gonna get my money's worth out of the 09....Meanwhile...I'll look forward to the performance, maintenance issues and other reviews of the ST series...I believe BRP hit a home run with this one..

:agree: My GS with 23,000 is running great! Just changed the oil and winterized it So now I,m stuck:roflblack: with the RT for the rest of the winter!!
Actually, I LOVE the RT more and more the more I ride it BUT there,s NO way I,ll give up my summer Time GS until it has 50,000 miles !!nojoke

Tazzel
12-03-2012, 06:18 PM
There is no wow factor for me on the ST looks to much like a RS with Options

Bob Denman
12-03-2012, 06:25 PM
...But if you happen to want your RS with all of those options??? :thumbup:

Spydr in KS
12-03-2012, 06:55 PM
There is no wow factor for me on the ST looks to much like a RS with Options

And better foot position for my creaky aging knees...

And foot boards with the SE which I don't have now...

And better bar position than I can get even with risers on my GS...

And a new front end suspension....

And I just want it....don't need it, but want it!

mcaccamise
12-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Congrats to all those that have one in thir sites for me i guess its just a little to pricey for a RSS with some extra farkels and since my 12 RSS hasent hit 1000 miles and nearly has all the comfort options ill enjoy my new toy.
Christmas is right arround the corner lets see what finds its way under the tree for Spyde.

Spydr in KS
12-03-2012, 07:40 PM
its just a little to pricey for a RSS with some extra farkels .

I can appreciate that...if it was in the GS/RS forum:bowdown:

Let us daydream and wait in anticipation here...:yes:

weapon
12-04-2012, 08:15 AM
And better foot position for my creaky aging knees...

And foot boards with the SE which I don't have now...

And better bar position than I can get even with risers on my GS...

And a new front end suspension....

And I just want it....don't need it, but want it!

And a new seat...

And better brakes...

And lower profile front tires with a better looking tread design...

And better heat control on for your feet...

And all one colour (color)

And I just want one also!!