PDA

View Full Version : FREE TICKETS FROM CAN-AM!

Grizz
12-02-2012, 03:06 PM
Good Morning Spyder Riders!
I just got 2 tickets to the International Motorcycle Show in Seattle Dec.14th-16th, Free from Can-Am! Also if I show my vehicle registration I'll get a free gift! They want people to see the new models. The new 2013 ST looks cool!
I rode the Olympia Toy Run yesterday, What a great turn out! The weather was wet and windy,they collected truck loads of toys for the kids, and took in lots of cash donations! Should make for a happier Christmas for alot of less fortunate families.
Ride Safe
Grizz:doorag:

n7wol
12-03-2012, 12:59 PM
My tickets also showed up in the mail box hopefully we can get a good gathering on Sat of the :spyder2: the International Motorcycle Show in Seattle Washington.
After all in Washington Dry weather riders don't get to ride often ;):yes:

Lets just hope snow waits till January as usual

Marker
12-03-2012, 01:39 PM
BRP has been giving out free tickets too ,to the Toronto International Motorcycle show for Sat Dec 8. They are having an owners gathering at 2PM. If you bring your key or your ownership you will get a free gift.:thumbup:

jerpinoy
12-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Got mine too, due to other commitment I won't be there on saturday but will be there on sunday. See y':yes::yes:all there:yes:

lil rabbit
12-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Received mine too!!! Hope see everyone on Saturday.

lil rabbit
12-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Cindy,

There is no phone number on the tickets, but you could try to contact the local BRP rep. for this area. I don't know who that is but you could contact your dealer and they should know who is the local rep. Or you could email BRP and they could help you.

Bruce

truck 85
12-05-2012, 11:52 PM
got mine to call lifestyles Iam sure they help you out Cindy.

wa3wheels
12-06-2012, 12:20 AM
I got mine. Will be there on Sat.

Stop by dealer and ask for tickets.

lil rabbit
12-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Seattle,

I have an extra ticket if you don't get one mailed to you. I am planning to go over to the show around 9 or 10 am and so if you like I could meet up with you somewhere outside and give this ticket. So if you want you can PM me and we exchange phone numbers so we could meet. Just an offer if you like.

Bruce

Marker
12-10-2012, 10:24 PM
BRP has been giving out free tickets too ,to the Toronto International Motorcycle show for Sat Dec 8. They are having an owners gathering at 2PM. If you bring your key or your ownership you will get a free gift.:thumbup:

After we met at the BRP booth we either showed our key or ownership and received a free Can-Am Spyder baseball cap that says"spyder owner " on back. That was nice touch from BRP

Thanks BRP had a great time chatting and seeing old friends again. It turned out to be a minnie owners event:yes:

Seattle
12-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Hi Bruce, We're planning to show up around 2 pm... perhaps we can text or ring one another when I arrive at the doors around that time to meet with you? I'll PM you. ~C

Seattle,

I have an extra ticket if you don't get one mailed to you. I am planning to go over to the show around 9 or 10 am and so if you like I could meet up with you somewhere outside and give this ticket. So if you want you can PM me and we exchange phone numbers so we could meet. Just an offer if you like.

Bruce