PDA

View Full Version : ALREADY?

sealfloorboards
12-02-2012, 02:56 PM
:yikes: IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY!!! Holy Cow, only 19 more days left in the SEALS UNDER THE TREE Free freight Holiday Special. We've got to spread the word :chat: Dec. 20th is the final day :lecturef_smilie: Check out the details on sealfloorboards.com. Friends don't let friends not.......

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

Harley
12-02-2012, 05:18 PM
:yikes: IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY!!! Holy Cow, only 19 more days left in the SEALS UNDER THE TREE Free freight Holiday Special. We've got to spread the word :chat: Dec. 20th is the final day :lecturef_smilie: Check out the details on sealfloorboards.com. Friends don't let friends not.......

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

Hello John, Got my Christmas present early, and couldn't be more pleased with the floorboards. Thanks John, and you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Cruzr Joe
12-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Ordered my set and eagerly awaiting the delivery truck

Cruzr Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

sealfloorboards
12-03-2012, 09:04 AM
Hello John, Got my Christmas present early, and couldn't be more pleased with the floorboards. Thanks John, and you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Hey Harley,

Santa must have thought you were avery good boy this year:2thumbs:. Sure beats a "lump of coal" when you want to......

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

sealfloorboards
12-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Ordered my set and eagerly awaiting the delivery truck

Cruzr Joe

Sent by morse code from a hidden bunker

Santa says you have been good and they are on his sleigh.:clap:

Ride in comfort,
John
sealfloorboards.com

spydercowboy
12-04-2012, 05:09 PM
It's unclear to me what to get for my 2012 RT. Do you have to order the vinyl pad and trim for $65.00 plus the RT SE5 DLX Diamond Plate Vinyl Floorboards with Chrome Trim for $525.00 or does the $525 get you everything you need? If you get everything then why the the extra and separate charge? Does that stuff wear out?

sealfloorboards
12-04-2012, 06:21 PM
It's unclear to me what to get for my 2012 RT. Do you have to order the vinyl pad and trim for $65.00 plus the RT SE5 DLX Diamond Plate Vinyl Floorboards with Chrome Trim for $525.00 or does the $525 get you everything you need? If you get everything then why the the extra and separate charge? Does that stuff wear out?

Hey spydercowboy,

That's a very good question. The Floorboards, vinyl mats and trim are all included in the $525. It's a complete kit. Back in the Dark Ages of 2010 my original Seal Floorboards were powder coated steel only. The DLX version with the pads and trim came in early 2011. I offer the pads and trim to those who have the early addition and want to upgrade to what I offer today as the DLX Seal Floorboard. Hope this answers your question. Happy Holidays and......

Ride in comfort,
John
sealfloorboards.com

spydercowboy
12-04-2012, 06:49 PM
Super! Will get an order in toot sweet.

sealfloorboards
12-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Super! Will get an order in toot sweet.

Got it spydercowboy, Happy Holidays. Nothing like saving a few bucks around this time of year:thumbup:
Maybe see ya at SpyderFest.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards