PDA

View Full Version : Flag poles and mounts from ISCI

spydercowboy
12-01-2012, 07:40 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the TALL flag poles and mount from ISCI. Their web page doesn't have one and before I spend that kind of money I'd like to see what I'm getting. That doesn't seem very professional on their part not to have a picture of a product they sell. Or maybe they haven't sold any so maybe they would give me a discount to purchase one and supply them with a picture. Think I have a chance at that?:roflblack:

shelbydave
12-01-2012, 10:37 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?46282-Patriot-Guard-Riders-Mission&highlight=isci

I don't know whether these are the tall ones, but considering you can only go 12" taller if not, it does give a decent reference :dontknow:

Marker
12-01-2012, 11:03 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the TALL flag poles and mount from ISCI. Their web page doesn't have one and before I spend that kind of money I'd like to see what I'm getting. That doesn't seem very professional on their part not to have a picture of a product they sell. Or maybe they haven't sold any so maybe they would give me a discount to purchase one and supply them with a picture. Think I have a chance at that?:roflblack:

http://www.isciride.com/iscirtautoparts.htm scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you can pics of dual and single flag mounts :thumbup:

SpyderMarkus
12-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Here's a picture for you. Hope it helps!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=58014&d=1354381864

stevedfive
12-01-2012, 12:14 PM
I have the same ones and they are great.

samewok
12-01-2012, 12:46 PM
I have ones from rumbling pride that I mounted on the deck lid.

tobor9
12-01-2012, 02:16 PM
I have the mount with the short poles and got 5/16" rods from Lowes and made longer poles,had trouble with flag on right getting torn up from exhaust backwash,now they are high enough not to get torn.

TuckMiddle
12-01-2012, 04:14 PM

Here ya go The long ones are perfect. IMHO.
The whole setup is sturdy, powder coated and mounts in no time at all
Tuck

spydercowboy
12-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I have ones from rumbling pride that I mounted on the deck lid.

Now you have me curious. Exactly where and how did you do it? Do you happen do have a picture and a link to the exact mount you have?

bruiser
12-02-2012, 02:35 PM
I will be ordering the tall mounts after the first of the year. I spoke with them on the phone (my apologies, I can't remember who it was) and was told they don't have a picture because they haven't had an RT in long enough to get pics of their product on one. The mast is 24" long.

bruiser
12-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Now you have me curious. Exactly where and how did you do it? Do you happen do have a picture and a link to the exact mount you have?

if it's the ones Bruisersbaby has on her RT the mounts have a self stick backing. One thing to be sure to do on these is to use Loc Tite on the mast thread. I found out the hard way.