PDA

View Full Version : Doc Riverside's little piece of paridise

pickelhead
11-29-2012, 10:15 PM
I had the privilege of visiting Doc Riverside's 10 acre piece of paradise in south east GA (any farther south and you would be in FL). It's real easy to get to as long as you have the longitude and latitude. The road he lives on (that's what he calls it, is not for the faint of heart and not recommended for the first time after dark), is not on any map, but you can see the house on google earth. I toured his shop (bigger than some dealer's), where he has enough tools and materials to build a Spyder from scratch. He dismantled his spyder to show me his many mods and took the time to explain them to me. I think his next major mod is to install a nuclear power plant! I enjoyed his and his wife's hospitality (and her brownies) and plan another visit this spring when I get up the courage to remove my air box etc. Doc Riverside is one of the people who make Spyder Lovers such a great place, willing to help a fellow spyder owner make mods of their own, and provide the help and assistance needed to do the job right.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::beer:
Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

jScotD
11-29-2012, 10:40 PM
I want to know what was in the brownies:yes:

Bob Denman
11-30-2012, 09:50 AM
His place sounds like more fun than "South of The Border" out on 95! :2thumbs: