PDA

View Full Version : 09 Phantom Mod

stutzmason
11-27-2012, 04:44 PM
57920579215792257923I saw on here where someone had painted their spyder with spray-on bedliner and it got me thinking. I already had a Phantom, but I wasn't really fond of the glossy panels, so on a day when I was bored and knew I wasn't going to be ryding( that is usually when I get into trouble BTW), I set out to Walmart to get the supplies. 1 can of matte black high heat paint and 2 cans of the bedliner spray ( about $20 total). I didn't have to scuff up the plastics as the spray-on bedliner adheres very well to the flat black high heat paint. I now have the matte black look to my Phantom that it seemed to have been missing. I love the look and the textured surface as well. I will definately post some pics when I get a nice clear day that will make it easier to show the finish. And to the person who posted about this previously, sorry for copying your idea, however, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

DocRags
11-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Looking forward to seeing some pictures as Erags rides a Phantom 08.

Bob Denman
11-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Bytemi is the member who did this earlier. She'd probably be glad to answers any questions that you've got about the project...