PDA

View Full Version : KICKING OFF THE WEEK

sealfloorboards
11-26-2012, 10:08 AM
The response to SEALS UNDER THE TREE has been great:bowdown: It's a new week now and a great time to get that Holiday Shopping taken care of. From now till Dec. 20th. it's free shipping for my US customers...that's a $45. savings. For my international friends, PM me and I'll tell you how I can help you with a $45. savings off your freight costs:clap:.

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

sealfloorboards
11-27-2012, 09:42 AM
Keep it up folks:thumbup:. Let's make it a Seal Holiday and......

Ride in comfort,:yes:
John
sealfloorboards.com

sealfloorboards
11-29-2012, 01:22 PM
The response to SEALS UNDER THE TREE has been great:bowdown: It's a new week now and a great time to get that Holiday Shopping taken care of. From now till Dec. 20th. it's free shipping for my US customers...that's a $45. savings. For my international friends, PM me and I'll tell you how I can help you with a $45. savings off your freight costs:clap:.

Ride in comfort,

John
sealfloorboards.com

Wow, it's hard to believe there is only one more day left in November. So far the response to SEALS UNDER THE TREE has been terrific.:yes::bowdown::clap:. Who is going to be the SpyderLover to finish out Nov. with a new set of Seal Floorboards at a great Holiday savings? Remember, this offer is only god until Dec. 20th:yikes: Don't miss out on your chance to........

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards