PDA

View Full Version : DFW area mod assistance

Laila's Dad
11-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Hello all,

I don't have any things to add now, other than the 12v accessory plug, but do any of you have a shop that you work with when you want a mod done on your spyder? I know most of you get a kick out of removing the "Tupperware" and going head first into updating things but that is not my gift. My dealer will help with additions but only based on where can-am suggests them. For example, he will install the 12v plug but only in the spot where BRP suggests. I plan to add some things further down the line and was wondering if there were any recommended shops in my area or at least in a 60 mile radius. I have a shop in mind that hooks my truck up, but I don't know if they are able to do the same with the spyder. Thanks in advance for any references.

Grady b.k.a. Laila's Dad

scooterexpress
11-30-2012, 09:09 AM
go to north texas yamaha they will do whatever you want done i had a cig lighter in the glove box had different gauges installed etc.. they charge 90per hr for labor.this is where i got my spyder from.

Laila's Dad
11-30-2012, 05:21 PM
go to north texas yamaha they will do whatever you want done i had a cig lighter in the glove box had different gauges installed etc.. they charge 90per hr for labor.this is where i got my spyder from.

Thanks man, I was thinking I would have to drive to Tennessee to get Lamonster to do all of my mods. lol!