PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Message...

Yazz
11-24-2012, 02:03 PM
This is for all you guys lurking on the Ladies Forum. Happy Holidays!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyduncFpzl4

ARtraveler
11-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Now that can be a little scarry. :thumbup::roflblack:

Mo Lee
11-24-2012, 05:27 PM
Thanks for the reminder, but I am Man!

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-26-2012, 12:04 PM
You Rock Joy, you may have saved the lives of many of the younger Spyderlover's here who may not realize what constitutes a real " GIFT " and a " Fatal Mistake ".:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::rofl black::roflblack: Mike

twain
11-26-2012, 11:31 PM
That is so funny Yazz. See you Sunday.

BajaRon
11-27-2012, 12:41 AM
So now what do I do with the double bag vac... and the wrapping paper?

dick574
11-27-2012, 12:47 AM
This is for all you guys lurking on the Ladies Forum. Happy Holidays!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyduncFpzl4

This reminds me of the year I bought my wife a sewing maching & lessons how to use it. She said It was the worst Christmas gift she EVER got. And every year she always found someone new to tell about it. I did learn that there were lots of better gifts to give. If she were still with us, a Spyder would be hers.

effgjamis
11-27-2012, 05:43 AM
I guess I am lucky at this juncture.. well maybe... hummm? good question....best think hard.
Senior moment approaching. Now just what I am writing about.:roflblack:

docdoru
11-27-2012, 05:55 AM
...I see...single Turbo Spyder for me, twin Turbo vehicle for my wife...?!?

Bob Denman
11-27-2012, 08:36 AM
Guilty as charged... :opps:
Christmas 1983... I bought her a crockpot :yikes:

Christmas 1984, I had to settle up and get her a Buick! :thumbup:

MarkLawson
11-27-2012, 08:48 AM
I guess I'm still confused...

Should I or should I NOT get her that new crush washer for Christmas???

CSW61
11-27-2012, 08:58 AM
:trike:

My wife told me and looked up the info for more LIGHTS FOR HER SPYDER.

:ohyea:

spyder3
11-27-2012, 09:13 AM
This hits pretty close to home:

I bought my wife a vacuum cleaner one xmas. :dontknow:

I bought my second wife a better vacuum cleaner. She loved it, until i put a picture of her using it on Facebook. Never do that.:lecturef_smilie:

docdoru
11-27-2012, 10:29 AM
And the return:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6D6eP6EMj4&feature=youtu.be

Daisyjoe
11-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Guilty as charged... :opps:
Christmas 1983... I bought her a crockpot :yikes:

Christmas 1984, I had to settle up and get her a Buick! :thumbup:

Nice comeback:yes:

bullant12
11-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Guys... guys! When you give them something like that, remember the saying "Nice things come in small packages." That is why the jewelry stores have me as a frequent customer!nojoke

Campverdefela
11-27-2012, 12:14 PM
http://www.leighannfisher.com/2011/12/what-men-dont-want-for-christmas.html

flamingobabe
11-27-2012, 01:30 PM
Wow!!! hg and I made a promise to each other ...about 2 or 3 years into our 18 year marriage...with many more years to come....we never...let me repeat NEVER buy each other gifts...if he wants something he buys it...if I want something I buy it....now and then one of us will show up with something the other wants as a surpise...makes it a lot better.....and for happier times.....hg's Dog House

ARtraveler
11-27-2012, 01:47 PM
Now that's a nice doghouse. :2thumbs:

Bob Denman
11-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Nice comeback:yes:

But she STILL hasn't let me forget that transgression... :shocked:

So it's off to Zales and the Apple Store! :2thumbs:

Bob Denman
11-27-2012, 02:33 PM
And the return:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6D6eP6EMj4&feature=youtu.be

Don't you just love happy endings?

mick ruhdorf
11-27-2012, 10:27 PM
so if our wives do something thoughtless or insenative do we send them to THE CATHOUSE ? :yes:
cheers mick :doorag:

Bob Denman
11-28-2012, 08:02 AM
:shocked: Careful... :shocked: :roflblack:

Yazz
11-28-2012, 11:16 AM
so if our wives do something thoughtless or insenative do we send them to THE CATHOUSE ? :yes:

We never do anything thoughtless of insensitive. You just misunderstood our actions or words. ;)

Thanks NautiBrit ...

It's not difficult to make a woman happy.A man only needs to be:

1. A friend
2. A companion
3. A lover
4. A brother
5. A father
6. A master
7. A chef
8. An electrician
9. A carpenter
10. A plumber
11. A mechanic
12. A decorator
13. A stylist
14. A sexologist
15. A gynaecologist
16. A psychologist
17. A pest exterminator
18. A psychiatrist
19. A healer
20. A good listener
21. An organizer
22. A good father
23. Very clean
24. Sympathetic
25. Athletic
26. Warm
27. Attentive
28. Gallant
29. Intelligent
30. Funny
31. Creative
32. Tender
33. Strong
34. Understanding
35. Tolerant
36. Prudent
37. Ambitious
38. Capable
39. Courageous
40. Determined
41. True
42. Dependable
43. Passionate
44. Compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

45. Give her compliments regularly
46. Love shopping
47. Be honest
48. Be very rich
49. Not stress her out
50. Not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

51. Give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. Give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. Give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

54. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

1. Leave him alone

We try to make you guys happy by leaving y'all alone, but you keep forgetting things :roflblack:

danlnc
11-28-2012, 11:20 AM
If your relationship is based on the gifts you give your partner...well you get the point.

Bob Denman
11-28-2012, 11:59 AM
Hey; you've got to go with whatever works... :opps: :thumbup:

Yazz
11-28-2012, 01:51 PM
If your relationship is based on the gifts you give your partner...well you get the point.

In all honesty, that's the way I feel too. Just trying to have some fun here.

FlamingoBabe and HotGlue have a great thing going with presents. It's given from the heart, not an obligation.

flamingobabe
11-28-2012, 04:12 PM

Marker
11-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Its a good thing that I just bought us a new Dyson Vacuum cleaner Before Christmas !!:yikes: I don't need a doghouse I have a shed for those days:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

danlnc
11-29-2012, 10:16 AM
Wow!!! hg and I made a promise to each other ...about 2 or 3 years into our 18 year marriage...with many more years to come....we never...let me repeat NEVER buy each other gifts...if he wants something he buys it...if I want something I buy it....now and then one of us will show up with something the other wants as a surpise...makes it a lot better.....and for happier times.....hg's Dog House

ditto!

bruisersbaby
11-29-2012, 08:47 PM

This is similar to what Bruiser and I do as well. We've been married over 32 years, we buy for each other during the year or buy for ourselves, and yes, surprise each other at times. We may buy each other something to open at Christmas, but not a whole lot.

Paula(Butch2025)
11-29-2012, 10:25 PM
I have always said that "appliances are not gifts"...one time Butch and I were Christmas shopping at Sears and we were coming down the escalator which ended in the appliance department and I said my line about gifts a little too loud and got a very dirty look from a salesman trying to talk a man into buying a new dryer!!! We had a good laugh about it as we turned the corner. To this day (36 yrs) Butch has never given me an appliance as a gift. I believe that is why it's been 36 years of Merry Christmas' and Happy Birthdays!!!

That was a great video clip Yaz!!!!

Yazz
12-01-2012, 09:58 AM
I have always said that "appliances are not gifts"...

We say pretty much the same thing except it's "Never give a gift with a cord attached."

The only exception was the year Hubby gave me a chromed KitchenAid Mix-Master. It brought tears of happiness pulling her out of the box. Her name is 'The Chrome Goddess' and she has a place of honor on the kitchen counter.

Hubby scored big time that year...

Paula(Butch2025)
12-01-2012, 01:16 PM
We say pretty much the same thing except it's "Never give a gift with a cord attached."

The only exception was the year Hubby gave me a chromed KitchenAid Mix-Master. It brought tears of happiness pulling her out of the box. Her name is 'The Chrome Goddess' and she has a place of honor on the kitchen counter.

Hubby scored big time that year...

:agree:That would be an exception of worth...bought my own...which brought tears of joy to Butch's eyes, because I baked many more cookies!

Yazz
12-01-2012, 06:25 PM
:agree:That would be an exception of worth...bought my own...which brought tears of joy to Butch's eyes, because I baked many more cookies!

Butch is a lucky man! :thumbup:

Spyder_Cowgirl
12-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Wow!!! hg and I made a promise to each other ...about 2 or 3 years into our 18 year marriage...with many more years to come....we never...let me repeat NEVER buy each other gifts...if he wants something he buys it...if I want something I buy it....now and then one of us will show up with something the other wants as a surprise...makes it a lot better.....and for happier times.....hg's Dog House

HogCowboy and I have a similar mode of gifting ... only it sort of became an unspoken "rule" because we think so much alike. Too many times one of us would buy something for the other as a surprise gift only to find that the other party had bought for themselves at about the same time! Happened three or four times and then we just decided to do things more like flamingobabe. So, now, after 23 years of marriage ... if you we want to get a gift, there is not surprise because we have to ask first in order to make sure it's not already "on the way" :D
Gee ... I wonder if our common thinking has anything to do with the fact that we share the same birthday (it's also our anniversary ... no forgetting anything on that front)?

Be safe

Babyblue
12-04-2012, 07:08 PM
This is positively hilarious. :roflblack:

We have been married 30 years and here is a list of my "favorites" he has given me. A fishing reel to match his. Stevie Ray Vaughn CD..one of HIS favorites. Toaster Oven. And one of my all time favorites..........CASH, so I can get what I want..........Sigh..........:banghead:

Hope springs eternal.

spydercowboy
12-05-2012, 10:47 AM
HogCowboy and I have a similar mode of gifting ... only it sort of became an unspoken "rule" because we think so much alike. Too many times one of us would buy something for the other as a surprise gift only to find that the other party had bought for themselves at about the same time! Happened three or four times and then we just decided to do things more like flamingobabe. So, now, after 23 years of marriage ... if you we want to get a gift, there is not surprise because we have to ask first in order to make sure it's not already "on the way" :D
Gee ... I wonder if our common thinking has anything to do with the fact that we share the same birthday (it's also our anniversary ... no forgetting anything on that front)?

Be safe
Actually I'm spydercowboy at this site.

pfromenthal
12-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Absolutely love the video......More guys need to see this one!