PDA

View Full Version : J&M Floorboards

spyderdan
11-20-2012, 02:02 AM
I've read alot of reviews on ISCI and Seal Floorboards and a few others, but nothing regarding J&M Floorboards out of Boise, ID. Has anyone installed these on their Spyder? If so, I am curious as to your opinion of them. Please let me know. Thanks

spyderdan
01-21-2013, 03:48 AM
We went ahead and added J&M Floorboards to our RT LTD Spyder and they look great! They are now advertised on Spyderlovers. The 1/4 inch bright finish aluminum diamond plated floorboards goes well with all the chrome on the RT. You can check out our pictures under "my mods" or on J&M Floorboards. We're very pleased with them and the other accessories added from Corbin, PowerSports Wrap, Spyderpops, TRICLED and Ram.

:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:

Laila's Dad
01-21-2013, 04:58 AM
They do look good on your spyder. Good choice, nojoke

R30SHIRE
01-21-2013, 05:33 AM
They do look good on your spyder. Good choice, nojoke
I also have replaced my Sealboards with the J&M. Nothing wrong with the Sealboards, I just liked the looks way better of the J&M. The are shorter in
length as well.

rpatsh
01-24-2013, 02:59 PM
I've read alot of reviews on ISCI and Seal Floorboards and a few others, but nothing regarding J&M Floorboards out of Boise, ID. Has anyone installed these on their Spyder? If so, I am curious as to your opinion of them. Please let me know. Thanks

I just recieved my J&M floorboards, havn't got them installed but they look great!