PDA

View Full Version : Houston Area 1st Annual Christrmas Get Together

twain
11-15-2012, 09:41 PM
Putting out feelers to see if anyone interested in getting together for a little celebration. Thought maybe could get together Saturday Dec 1st the day before many of us are doing the Toys for Tots Run at the Honda `dealer on West Rd. Maybe do a white elephant or gag gift exchange also. All Spyder riders welcome along with families and other bikes too. Any suggestions for a good place to meet appreciated. Guess need a rough estimate for all those interested in participating. Let me know and Happy Holidays. :yes:

Cuffs19
11-15-2012, 10:13 PM
My wife and i would probably take a ride over from San Anton, but, we're on vacation out of state until the 10th.

redroC
11-16-2012, 09:37 AM
Romney and I are going to Tennessee to see the Texans play that weekend.

If that date changes let me know!

flamingobabe
11-16-2012, 10:02 AM
December 1 is the day the our Lions club does the Blue Santa toy drive...bring a unwrapped toy and get a free meal....this year we're doing Chili and fixin's with desserts...at our house...all are invited...6pm til

I would like to join in on a fun gift exchange with all my Spyder friends...Laura mentioned it and Mark and I talked and thought a BYOM...Bring your own Meat ...party would be fun....we would do salad and baked potatos....problem we are busy Dec 1st & 8th...so that leaves the 15th...could we do it on a Sunday? ( 2nd or 9th) just do a late lunch early dinner....or we could just meet y'all where ever

conroe spyders
11-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Twain,
Craig told me you called last night about this...loving the idea, think it would be a fun thing for us all to do! As for place big enough I would suggest that place we all did breakfast in Sealy (I think it was) The place where Sienna Bob finally surfaced :roflblack:

FB, 15th is Wreaths across Texas @ National Cemetary. Since some busy Dec. 1, think we are available Sunday 2nd or 9th.

twain
11-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Dec 2 is toys for tots ride. Maybe we could do it on the 15 th in the afternoon after wreaths across America.

flamingobabe
11-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Sounds great to me...we'll cook up potatoes and fix salad...there is a Kroger and or HEB right down from the house..what timedo you think Twain?

Spydette
11-16-2012, 09:51 PM
I don't have to work the 15th and plan on doing the Wreath's Across Texas. A meet up afterwards sounds great.:yes:

Schnauzer
11-16-2012, 10:26 PM
I don't have to work the 15th and plan on doing the Wreath's Across Texas. A meet up afterwards sounds great.:yes:

I'm caught in the web, so I'll be tagging along:roflblack:

twain
11-17-2012, 02:29 AM
Is the 15th good for everyone? If so we need a time to meet in the afternoon and place? Suggestions? Also is this going to be white elephant? gags? small gifts? etc?:popcorn: Hopefully this will happen and more people will commit. Should be a good time for everyone and Kim can play Santa with his red boots.:roflblack:

Siennabob
11-17-2012, 09:11 AM
Count me in. It looks like I finally have an open weekend! Besides, I wouldn't miss Kim in his santa red boots!

Schnauzer
11-17-2012, 09:34 AM
Kim can play Santa with his red boots.:roflblack:

Only if Spydette will wear her elf outfit.:yikes:..

On second thought, we may be stayin rightcheer.:ohyea:

conroe spyders
11-19-2012, 08:01 PM
We are doing Wreaths across America too so count us in afterwards! As for place don't know that end of town so going to leave that up to someone more familar! As for gift....I vote white elephant (this includes gag & good gifts) Set $10-15 limit, all drivers & passengers bring one, buy for male or female, wrap, NO NAME ON IT. What's everyone think:dontknow:

Twain might wanna post this on Facebook too for those non-Spyder Lover people

PS- I'm bringin' the camera in hopes Craig & I aren't too big to sit on Santa's lap:roflblack:

xpbqn
12-12-2012, 02:45 PM
This might be my first meet with y'all so I'm trying to see if there is a set date and time out there.

Thanks,