PDA

View Full Version : Another dumb idea

Jimmy Neutron
11-13-2012, 01:39 PM
Lamont knowing you this is already on here and knowing me I can't figure it out. But is there a way so that a member could like put in a zip code or something and see all the Spyder lover members near him.. That way could get a hold of them and have people and our area to get together with.. Just a thought

Sweet Scacy
11-13-2012, 01:58 PM
:clap::clap:
Lamont knowing you this is already on here and knowing me I can't figure it out. But is there a way so that a member could like put in a zip code or something and see all the Spyder lover members near him.. That way could get a hold of them and have people and our area to get together with.. Just a thought

Lamonster
11-13-2012, 02:04 PM
It only works if the member puts in the data but give it a try.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/memberlist.php?do=search

Bob Denman
11-13-2012, 02:24 PM
:shocked::hun:
I guess that I'm just dumber than my usual dumb today...
This is a good idea; but I'm just not getting my head wrapped around whether or not it works just yet... :opps:

Jimmy Neutron
11-13-2012, 02:47 PM
nojoke:hun::cus::dontknow::banghead:

It only works if the member puts in the data but give it a try.
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/memberlist.php?do=search

Bob Denman
11-13-2012, 02:57 PM
:shocked: You too? :shocked:

Maybe if we were ALL to input our zipcodes in our location somewhere? :dontknow:
I like the idea of it. It could help with orgainizing rides or contacting folks within an area to alert them of an event or issue that might be important! :thumbup:

Lamonster
11-13-2012, 03:09 PM
nojoke:hun::cus::dontknow::banghead:

You search in the "location" field.

Jimmy Neutron
11-13-2012, 03:26 PM
You search in the "location" field.

I am missing something.. I only see the location field when I see ther name.. By then I already know where they are from.. Man I am stupid I guess

Lamonster
11-13-2012, 03:35 PM
I am missing something.. I only see the location field when I see ther name.. By then I already know where they are from.. Man I am stupid I guess