PDA

View Full Version : spyder siting in south texas

muonwhiz
11-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Have seen a black spyder RT driven by a man twice now on the twin city highway near Nederland TX. If you are reading this and want to hook up with other rydres in the area, make yourself known!

RAYYOU
11-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Cheryl followed him home 1 day and invited him to ride with us. We have not heard from him since. He lives right up the road from us. She also told him about SpyderLovers, but I don't think is on here.

conroe spyders
11-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Good try :f_spider: Riders....ya'll tried!

Wild Wes
11-11-2012, 02:42 PM
Yes. I own a black spyder RT-S. We just got back this Friday from a trip with another couple to North Carolina where we rode the Tail of the Dragon and several other routes in that area. Rode through the snow in the Smoky Mountains. We put over 2700 miles on the spider. We had a great time. We've made a few rides with Cheryl and Ray and are always willing to go for a ride if I'm not working. Thanks for the shout out.

RAYYOU
11-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Sorry Wes,
Forgot about yours being black also. There is another black RT that lives off Spurlock. Hope you guys had a great trip.
We are going on a ride next Saterday with some other riders from the Houston area and your welcome to come. Just let us know.

SPYD3R
11-11-2012, 06:04 PM
i saw the stangest SPYDER sighting ever today... while having lunch with my wife in down-town Greenville, SC, a beautiful white RT rode by us twice.... the strange part was: SHE was at the handle-bars and HE was in the jump seat :hun: i've NEVER seen this before... @ 1st, i thought they were in reverse....