PDA

View Full Version : Any good dealers around Orlando?

Adirondack Mik
11-06-2012, 04:22 PM
Well I'm sitting down in the sunny south does anyone know of any good dealers around Orlando?

lookerjdc
11-06-2012, 04:33 PM
http://www.centralfloridapowersports.com/default.asp

MouthPiece
11-06-2012, 04:38 PM
I would also recommend Seminole Power Sports in Sanford. That's about 18 miles north of Orlando. Here is the hyperlink.
Hope it goes through. PS: Ask for Greg.
http://www.seminolepowersports.com/

Chris

major911
11-06-2012, 04:58 PM
I would also recommend Seminole Power Sports in Sanford. That's about 18 miles north of Orlando. Here is the hyperlink.

Chris

:agree: They did right by me, and I didn't even buy my spyder there.

Adirondack Mik
11-06-2012, 05:38 PM

Chris

Thanks for the post. I'll try not to get my Yankee butt lost and check them out. We flew into Sanford so I should be able to get back, thanks again.:)

major911
11-06-2012, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the post. I'll try not to get my Yankee butt lost and check them out. We flew into Sanford so I should be able to get back, thanks again.:)

They are right behind the seminole towne center Mall on Rhinehart Rd.

mcaccamise
11-06-2012, 06:12 PM
I baught my 2012 RSS at Central FL Powersports and they treated me right and my first service was $250 they are good people located on Orange Blossem Trail.
Mike

Bob Denman
11-06-2012, 06:19 PM
How'd you get down there? Get lost? :shocked: :roflblack:
I checked out Central Florida Powersports a couple of years ago; pretty cool place to spend a day drooling! :thumbup:

cmar157
11-06-2012, 06:46 PM
I bought my Spyder at Central florida powersports and they were great. If you stop in ask for Albert and tell him Craig sent you. He is a real good guy and really knows the Spyders

Adirondack Mik
11-07-2012, 05:37 AM
How'd you get down there? Get lost? :shocked: :roflblack:
I checked out Central Florida Powersports a couple of years ago; pretty cool place to spend a day drooling! :thumbup:

I thought Lamont said all us mature people were supposed to go to Florida, with a mid stop in Tennessee:roflblack: I'm really just playing, and thought it would a nice week to go south. Although I'm a die hard Yankee, I dearly love everything about the south, the people, hospitality and food.

MouthPiece
11-07-2012, 05:47 AM
Actually, both are good dealers. If you are in North Orlando, then go to Seminole. If in South Orlando, go to Central.

Chris

Bob Denman
11-07-2012, 08:06 AM
and thought it would a nice week to go south. Although I'm a die hard Yankee, I dearly love everything about the south, the people, hospitality and food.

:agree: And I won't stay in a Motel that doesn't have a "Waffle House" right next door! :2thumbs: :ohyea:

swrafey2000
11-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Central Fl Powersports also has loaner bikes.

BuddaBelly
11-07-2012, 11:48 AM
Barneys in St. Petersburg, FL

Great dealership.

Dizneyman
11-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Central Florida Power Sports, great prices, great service, and a GM that truly cares. They also have many Spyder trained mechanics which means quick service...

Adirondack Mik
11-07-2012, 03:07 PM
We took a ride to Central Power Sports today. They had a huge selection of 2012 but unfortunately no 2013. We had to laugh 1 salesman from Plattsburgh, 1 from Essex NY. We ( the boss ) knew the family and had a good time socializing, again the boss. I was impressed by the relatively small size of the lot with the huge inventory of all bikes they carried. They also had a full wall dedicated to Spyder accessories. I was glad we made the trip. We might try to head out to Sanford and say hi as you can never spread enough Yankee goodwill around:)

BioSab
11-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Must agree Central Florida Powersports or thier Sister Westcoast Powersports ask for Chris Brown at Westcoast