PDA

View Full Version : NW Pennsylvania

spyderbeach
11-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Just bought Spyder. Love it. Would like to join club or start one. Ready to have fun.

Jimmy Neutron
11-06-2012, 07:41 AM
Just bought Spyder. Love it. Would like to join club or start one. Ready to have fun.

Not sure where you are in Pa. We are in Mansfield and there are about a dozen Spyders within 70 miles of us.. Talked about yesterday doing a big ride .. Let me know how far you are away and maybe we can hook up somehow,,

Bob Denman
11-06-2012, 08:18 AM
Welcome aboard! :thumbup:
:congrats: on finding us; now the fun can REALLY get started! :yes::ohyea:

spyderbeach
11-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Not sure where you are in Pa. We are in Mansfield and there are about a dozen Spyders within 70 miles of us.. Talked about yesterday doing a big ride .. Let me know how far you are away and maybe we can hook up somehow,,

We are in Volant, Mercer County--8 miles east of the Ohio line midway between Pittsburgh and Erie.

spyderbeach
11-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Welcome.
We're just a few miles from Volant.
click on signature for more info.

Where are you located?

ARtraveler
11-06-2012, 09:32 PM
:welcome:

spyderbeach
11-07-2012, 07:01 PM

I would love to, but after seeing where Mansfield is located, it will have to be next year at the earliest. I appraise property and I was in Ulysses a couple of weeks ago just when the leaves were at their peak. I said to my wife, we're trailering up there some day and ride. What beautiful country.

We also like the Benezette area. We are going to trailer to that area and ride.

Stay in touch.

viperred
11-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Sure hope you enjoy yours as we have.:spyder2:

spyderbeach
11-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Sure hope you enjoy yours as we have.:spyder2:

We really enjoy ours. Weather is to be super this weekend so we're going to put on some miles. Probably the last extented period until Spring.

spyderbeach
11-09-2012, 06:47 PM
We really enjoy ours. Weather is to be super this weekend so we're going to put on some miles. Probably the last extented period until Spring.

In what part of East Tennessee do you reside? I am a UT alum. In fact, we named our spyder "Smokey" for obvious reasons. We are having it pinstripped with orange and royal blue tomorrow to match the girls colors.

spyderbeach
11-09-2012, 06:59 PM

In what part of East Tennessee do you reside? I am a UT alum. In fact, we named our spyder "Smokey" for obvious reasons. We are having it pinstripped with orange and royal blue tomorrow to match the girls colors.