PDA

View Full Version : Membership?

Questions
10-31-2012, 08:44 AM
Is there a membership process, and/or fee? i would like to join, and be informed, if there is such a process, of any planned activities. thanks

TuckMiddle
10-31-2012, 09:40 AM
All you have to do is watch this site and join in what ever you think is for you. It's been set up that way and personally, I think it's great. We could use some more activities, but all that has to happen is for anyone to get it cranked up and put it on here, like the early lunch ride below.
We've had some well attended activities and some not as well. Many folks should be at the Spyder "Gala" at the CanAm booth at the motorcycle show in the Cobb Galleria this Sat at 2 PM. I know Cairo is way down state, but it'd be a great time to meet some folks. I got married in Cairo about 80 years ago, or so it seems!!

Welcome to GA SpyderLovers

Tuck:cheers:

Yol Bolsun
11-02-2012, 09:28 AM
As Tuck said, by posting in and watching the threads here in the Georgia section of SpyderLovers.com, you are a member (kinda common-law relationship, if you say you are then you must be). There are no emails per se, just keep an eye on what is posted here and occasionally on Georgia Spyder Riders (http://www.gaspyderriders.com/). You can read minutes of past meetings which kinda sets the tone for our “casual and organized environment” structure with emphasis on casual. Welcome aboard.

P.S. Not to detract from GSR but you might also watch the north Florida folks also.