PDA

View Full Version : MOGANG November Meeting - Spyderfest 2013 Kickoff Meeting

SpyderLady
10-30-2012, 01:00 PM
When: Saturday, November 10, 2012
Where: Country Kitchens - Cuba, MO
Time: 10:00 a.M.

MOGANG it is time to start working on Spyderfest 2013. We know this is a week later than normal, but we are ready to get the excitement and work going. See you there!!!:clap::clap::yes::yes::yes:

bullant12
10-30-2012, 01:07 PM
When: Saturday, October 10:hun:, 2012

MOGANG it is time to start working on Spyderfest 2013. We know this is a week later than normal, but we are ready to get the excitement and work going. See you there!!!:clap::clap::yes::yes::yes:

So if the meeting has passed, can you provide us the details???:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

I think you meant November 10...;)

SpyderLady
10-30-2012, 07:09 PM
So if the meeting has passed, can you provide us the details???:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

I think you meant November 10...;)

Thank you so much for catching my error. Too much going on today. I have corrected it :)

Fire Joe
10-30-2012, 07:16 PM

Go figure, the weekend I am off from work and the meeting gets changed :banghead: Sorry I can't make it on Nov. 10, have to work to be able to play. Have fun everyone and have a great kickoff to Spyderfest meetings :thumbup:

currin20fan
10-30-2012, 09:30 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Tigger
10-30-2012, 10:21 PM
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Haha haha

:chat:

GloryRyders
10-31-2012, 05:40 AM
Go figure :dontknow:..........we had the first saturday of the month "blocked out" for the meeting and now it's changed :lecturef_smilie: We probably won't be able to make this one due to good friends are holding a Memorial Service at church for their daughter who died of brain cancer. Sometimes other things get in the way of having and planning a fun event.:gaah:Someone else will need to keep the minuets for this one and send them out to all concerned...........please!

Will the second saturday become the "norm" or will be go back to the first?? Inquiring minds want to know:dontknow:

Shewhoprays
10-31-2012, 07:00 AM
Well Poop!. I had the first weekend blocked so I could go and already promised a gal at work I would take her call for her on the 10th. Rats. I won't be able to be there. Shoot!! Well please send the minutes on to us all that can't make it. Sorry. bj

SpyderLady
10-31-2012, 09:35 AM
This is just a one time thing that we had to change to the second week-end. I believe all other meetings will be on first Saturday of the month. Len, please clarify for all of us. Thanks.:bdh:

SpyderMeLucky
11-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Mike and I have made plans to come this weekend to the meeting. Thanks for letting us know.

Terry

jmstiffany
11-08-2012, 04:33 PM

Can't wait to here the details. Have not been to an event but I am looking forward to my first. I will be picking vacation for next year pretty quick so any details you can get out will help on getting to pick that time.

SpyderLady
11-09-2012, 10:08 AM
Can't wait to here the details. Have not been to an event but I am looking forward to my first. I will be picking vacation for next year pretty quick so any details you can get out will help on getting to pick that time.

Jimmy, The dates are set.... April 24-28 2013. On the 28th everyone has breakfast, says their goodbyes, gives hugs and then unfortunately head home. Hope this helps. Beyond the dates we do not have anything I can share at the moment. Look forward to meeting you.

SpyderLady
11-09-2012, 04:43 PM
November meeting has been cancelled! Our first meeting will be December 1st, place and location TBD. This will also be our Christmas party for MOGANG.

Pigtails
11-09-2012, 08:57 PM
We will be out of town the weekend of Dec 1st, so please include me in the minutes. Wow, I really miss seeing everyone! It's been soooooooo long.

Paula

SteveMac
11-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Wow. Glad I checked on here tonight. We were leaving about 6:30 in the morning to make the three hour drive... :(

GloryRyders
11-10-2012, 07:00 AM
See you all in December! :yes: It's going to be a busy winter!:lecturef_smilie: