PDA

View Full Version : henk from holland ( europe ) has bought one to

henkie
02-09-2008, 03:57 AM
hello,

last sunday i was on an exhibition and saw the spyder there, i was inmediately in love with it and have bought a grey one. The machine should be delivered in mai but in march i will be drive a demo-machine to look if i really take it. The machines where just for 5 days arrived in holland and i think it will be a succesful product.

I try to look for thaking a dealership and contact the importer but may be i can buy them in america or canada

Wijllie
02-09-2008, 06:56 AM
hello,

last sunday i was on an exhibition and saw the spyder there, i was inmediately in love with it and have bought a grey one. The machine should be delivered in mai but in march i will be drive a demo-machine to look if i really take it. The machines where just for 5 days arrived in holland and i think it will be a succesful product.

I try to look for thaking a dealership and contact the importer but may be i can buy them in america or canada

Hi Henk, groetjes uit Belgie ;D

Lamonster
02-09-2008, 07:31 AM
:welcome: :congrats: Be sure to post some picture when you get it and tell us how you like the ride. :doorag: :spyder:

henkie
02-19-2008, 06:36 PM
hello,

today i had a talk with the distributor for holland but it was negative, it is disappointing
what they ask from a dealer and i think it is not good to make it succesful in the market.

its a shame because i think the product has very much potential

Wijllie
02-20-2008, 01:17 AM
today i had a talk with the distributor for holland but it was negative, it is disappointing
what they ask from a dealer and i think it is not good to make it succesful in the market.

its a shame because i think the product has very much potential

Order it in Belgium (Antwerp), an official dealer can be found at www.cenmoto.be ask for Luc and
give him my regards (Pierre). I'm sure he can help you.